What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 74 so far this morning but the dew point is 67 and I feel like my hair is starting to mildew! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm ready for autumn leaves, pumpkins, apple cider and cinnamon doughnuts!

Me, too! I get antsy for all the fall flavors this time of year. I've started to add pumpkin spice flavoring to my coffee. Gets me even more in the mood for cooler weather and all the colors of fall.

My local Weather Bug told me it was 91ºF yesterday. Humidity was high and I found it difficult to breath when I went out.

Today it is telling me my temp is 86ºF with the humidity at 78%. I will be staying in all day. Because my Weather Bug gets its information directly just a few blocks from where I live, I trust it more than what the Weather Bureau or even the TV folks say. :angel:

Woke up by 8 am it was already 81 out.Another heat advisory is out again today.
It's been 3 nights that It's been so hot that you can't even sleep.That's with the fans turned on.Usually we have the ocean breeze freezing me to death.
The last few days we haven't even had that.Our room was in the 80's last night.Stifling.

It's pretty nice right now. The cool evenings these past few days have been great.

Attachments

• 1439749931312.jpg
    1439749931312.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 125
Today is 79°F with a low of 58°F...very nice, so nice I laid down for a nap that didn't include a fan blowing on me.

We had areas that hit 90ºF. That makes for two days in a row. And tomorrow promises for day three. That makes it a heat wave. :angel:

Another hot sticky day in CNY, what they used to call the dog days of summer!

Dog Days of Summer: the sultry part of the summer, supposed to occur during the period that Sirius, the Dog Star, rises at the same time as the sun.

Who knew! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

355d80858d23fb84d370c947030f0520.jpg

Z

Aunt Bea, did Dawg's "Beagle" come and visit you? :LOL: Cute pic.

We have muggy, buggy, and hot. I'm guessing the "buggy" part, since I'm not brave enough to stick more than my nose out of the A/C. I hate it in the 90s, I hate it when it's below 20...can it just please be 70 all the time during the day???

Love bassets!

It's pouring out. Love me a good storm, but DirecTV does not. It better be back up and running in time for America's Got Talent!

Any favorites? Was disappoint Heavenly Joy dropped out. A couple different stories but mostly conflict of interest. Her dad, who is record producer, worked with MelB and they are neighbors (supposedly) of Howie. Don't you think they would have cleared all this beforehand? Anyway, back to the topic. 90 outside right now. Did garden stuff this morning when it was 70.

109F, with a low 6% humidity. I just looked at the 10-day forecast, looks like it'll be steadily declining a little. Thank goodness. :)

Well, at 19h30 when we were discussing dinner plans in the parking lot at Costco, Stirling asked, "Moe's has air conditioning, eh?" Me, "I think so. If not, I can turn right around and go somewhere else."

It started raining fairly soon after we got home. There has been thunder and lightening and now it's pleasant out instead of hot and muggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom