What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our rain started around noon, and has been sporadic. Now it's pretty heavy.

No walks for Beagle today! She is not a water-loving creature.

:LOL: Violet doesn't care how hard it is raining, she wants her walk. TB doesn't share her enthusiasm. Monkey, braved it this morning for about 5 minutes and is now curled up in one of the couch blankets.

Well, after a summer that was so dry we had level 3 water restrictions from June until last week, our area is living up to its reputation as the "Great Wet North". It is pouring buckets and has no sign of letting up.

Our temperature is presently at 63ºF. By the time I get up and out the door in the morning, it will be in the low 50's. I called the building manager and asked if the Head of Maintenance had a date to turn the heat on. October 1st. :angel:

37°F when I got off work this morning. Very foggy, kinda scary driving home, but I didn't see any wildlife, squished or running.

I am enjoying the fact it is a 4 lane between home and town.

37°F when I got off work this morning. Very foggy, kinda scary driving home, but I didn't see any wildlife, squished or running.

I am enjoying the fact it is a 4 lane between home and town.

Temp at 70 degrees today. Very sunny.

Fog can be so scary when you are driving in it. :angel:

Temp at 70 degrees today. Very sunny.

Fog can be so scary when you are driving in it. :angel:

I don't mind the fog or the dark, but both together makes me a little jumpy. Your own headlights reflecting back at you, you can't see through. Good thing I'm getting used to the road, it's a 10 mile trip, should be fun in the winter.

It's an absolutely gorgeous 77°F here along the river. No wind, the sun is shining brightly, and tonight is a full moon!

The bugs are nonexistant, unlike what they were during the spring and summer.

Our daytime temps have been staying in the 60's, at night down into the low 50's. They will be turning the heat on and the AC off on Oct. 1st. Can't come fast enough for me. I am always cold. :angel:

005.JPG

got the grass partially edged, Dad was right, has to be wet to edge. Have the water running to night to soak the area I want to take down to the dirt. I hope the weather is nice for that in the morning.

I got a shock when I saw the morning temperature. 46ºF. Summer is over. And the heat has not been turned on. Everyone is waiting for Indian Summer. We may skip Fall and go right into Winter. It has happened before. :angel:

It's been raining on and off all week and now it looks like there may be a hurricane coming this weekend. I'm headed out to buy a few supplies, including picking up a couple prescriptions. Otherwise, we have plenty of food and I'll just remind DH to make sure all the gas tanks are full and we have an extra propane tank for the grill. With the gas stove and water heater and gas generator, we should be okay ;)

CQKDe9zUAAA2rLi.png

We're scheduled to get 3"-5" of rain over the next couple of days. It started raining overnight and it's pouring right now.

We went from "unseasonably warm" last week to "below normal" this week. It's currently 62°F, and supposed to get down in the 40's tonight.

PF, I'm glad you weren't outside either, that would hurt! I hope it didn't damage your car. :ohmy:

GG, I was just watching about the hurricane on World News. YIKES!

Sounds like most everyone here is getting some wet weather! It's definitely been cooling down a little here, I think the triple digits are done for the year. Chance of rain this Sunday - I'll be doing my rain dance! :LOL:

We're scheduled to get 3"-5" of rain over the next couple of days. It started raining overnight and it's pouring right now.

That was a good downpour. The very first reports showed the storm headed right for Boston. Thankfully, the weather report has changed drastically. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment for the arthritis in my hands. The rain couldn't come at a better time. Fingers are so swollen. Happens every time it rains. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom