What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went out to feed the goldfish and it's breezy and very cool..What a change from the stiffeling heat a few days ago..It feel good.:)

kadesma

I hope this works. This picture is all the lightning strikes within the last 12 hours over the continental United States. There has been roughly 340,000 strikes in the last 12 hours. The red +'s are positive strikes and the blue -'s are negative strikes.

Last edited:
lol i'm sorry bang but that was funny.
sierra i for one didn't know we had them
either. even still it's not alot. even sadder

We're under a heat advisery from noon until 6 pm today. The temp is supposed to be getting up close to 100 & with the heat index it's supposed to be 105-110. I'm headed to the store in a little while then I'm staying inside for the rest of the day!

Our temp was 70 degrees early this morning, but it is going to 92 today - plus all that goat stuff haze is supposed to be coming this way - mostly to South Florida, but they say we will get some. I woke up about 4 am and it was so nice outside. I watered all my plants and turned on the sprinklers in the flower beds. We haven't had rain in the last couple of weeks and I was too busy to pay much attention so they need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom