What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A storm just hit here in Central Illinois. It braided the trees at first so there are tree limbs scattered and leaves. The big rain and then it almost quit. Darker now and a down pour of rain. (no warning sirens) And it's about 10 or 15 degrees colder!

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get down to 40 degrees tonight! :wacko:

Dang, SB. Nothing like that here, hope you all fair well!

It was a very nice day today, too nice to be stuck at work for the last 13.5 hours, but out in time for a patio margarita, and some chit chat with the neighbors.

Lower 80's, and hardly a cloud in the sky. Nice little breeze everyone and again.

After the last down pour, the storm was roaring east and I could hear the sirens in the next town over about 3 miles away.

We've had to put up with weather commercials all night trying to regain credibility because they didn't predict this storm! :mad:

A little warmer than is normal, but the humidity is unseasonably low.

Nights are quite pleasant and beautiful for sleeping with windows open. Great for us, since our house isn't air-conditioned.

We'll take all this weather we can get because it can get to the 90s and 100s for temps with almost equal humidity levels.

Cloudy and suspose to get numerous showers and chance of thunderstorms today - but sunny 74-77 tomorrow - Yippee ! Then rain again the next four days . :(

Cloudy off and on all day. Now it's cooled down a bit, which is nice. It's probably about 70 degrees or so with a light breeze and slightly overcast. It's quite pleasant and Buck and I are out on the front porch enjoying it. Not sure, but there may be some rain coming.

It's beautiful out. We were in the high 90s today and took the girls to the pool today again.

Last edited:
Who knows? I'm cooped up inside a building all day.

Of course, that building is in the San Fernando valley, and it is almost June, so maybe it's for the best, eh?

Bright,sunny,warm,a wonderful day to sit on the shady patio with a large glass of my mango ice tea..Yum and Yawnnnnn:LOL:

kadesma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom