What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windy rainy 46 degrees F. I was ok sloshing and avoiding puddles going out this morning, wished I would have worn gloves coming home. Got Whip-Splashed by an 18 wheeler going way too fast on a slow street.

It is still quite warm here and it'll be around 90 here in the city tomorrow. It will not feel like Halloween. I like cold and windy Halloweens......that's how I remember my Halloweens growing up in Yokohama.

A rainy 49° F here along the river. Supposed to clear up by trick or treat time.

What's with "49" today? That's our temperature too! South-central MA's version is the "with sun" version. It looks warm through the window, but wait till you get outside.

58F (brrr! :LOL:) and sunny now at almost 10AM, supposed to get up to around 85F this afternoon, though. Nice weather for the little ghosts and goblins.

It's been uncharacteristically foggy here in London today. The early morning fog got thicker by afternoon and there was a yellow warning. Dozens of flights were cancelled. Luckily I stayed indoors although it prevented me airing my rooms and doing laundry since I like to hang it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom