What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YT, did you get flooding in your town? No floods here in SW England.

The sun is out right now which is amazing since I haven't seen it in two weeks.... can't deal with this English weather!

Had over 6 inches of rain yesterday and are expecting lots more tonight. I think I had better call Noah and see if he has the boat ready.:)

jeepers, that is a lot of rain.

We still are in borderline drought conditions. Had 3/10th inch of rain yesterday, maybe some more today. But we are fairly confident that we will get a second cutting of hay next week, when this cloudy weather passes.

Hot and muggy here.

not a cloud in the sky in hampshire UK. :) but too hot to sit in the garden :(

It's about 86F here with very high humidity. Supposed to hit 100F today. Got almost that high yesterday. Haven't had rain in weeks and folks have stopped cutting their grass. It just breaks off under our feet. Would love to have some rain come through and break this heat. I can't imagine what kind of rain dance the farmers are doing. Although, it's great weather for haying. Looks as though the farmers have taken advantage of the dryness to cut and bail their hay. The fields are dotted with huge round bails.

praying for rain here too...and the humidity has set in too........even though the temps have been in the 90's the past week the low humidity made it tolerable.....now it is intolerable:mad:

Sunny and clear, about 76 degrees with a light breeze. It has been a very mild summer in my area so far. We could use rain, but that isn't likely to happen here this time of year.

It is DA#$M hot here - about 95 today and super humid. Heat index is probably around 100 or so. We've had intermittent rain showers all day, very steamy here in ol' tropical Kentucky! They are predicting 97 for Wednesday and mid 90s rest of the upcoming week.

Uncle Bob, our temps are almost as high as yours - I think they forecast 98 on Saturday. If we get sea breezes it won't feel so bad but none yesterday and the heat index was 106. Certainly no weather for being outside unless you are in the pool. The rains we had last week cooled the pool water a bit.

It’s hot. Jungle hot. Tarzan doesn’t like it this hot. Going to 98 today, and the National Weather service just issued a Heat Advisory for our area for Wednesday and Thursday. Temps are going to be a few degrees over 100! I wonder if I could stick my cast iron skillet in the bright sun for a few hours and then cook on it?:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom