What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just had rain come through our area in the last hour or so. Bonus: it included thunder! Love thunder, and some lightening, too. We enjoyed the summer storms back home in Ohio, but real thunderstorms are less frequent here in MA. Love it when the really good kind wind up - you see all the natives get nervous because they think it's the end of the world. ;)

FINALLY it's cooled down! I hate it when the temp gets over 65° and we've had 5 days of hot temps, hitting 93 last Monday. So today it's overcast, raining occasionally, and cool. I'd be happy if it could be like this all summer.

Our temps today was in the high 70's. Loved every minute of it. Wide open windows, not enough breezes blowing through. I went out for a ride on my scooter. Had intended to go to the end of my street and watch the airplanes take off at Logan. But stopped to talk to a woman who was working in her garden. Her dog was there helping with the digging. What a helper.

It started to rain, so I had to head back home in a hurry. Can't get the console wet. The cart is electrical. Bad news if it gets wet and I am on it holding onto the metal handle. :angel:

Hot. Like. Hades. This is a current screenshot. Notice that he current temp has dropped almost 10 degrees from the high of the day. God Bless Willis Carrier. :heart:

Attachments

• 2016-05-28 22.24.14.jpg
    2016-05-28 22.24.14.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 109
Blech. 93° F here, and temps are expected to reach over 100 this weekend with heat index. And the neighbors are having a birthday party up at the pool on Saturday. Oh well, I'm bigger than the rugrats. Time to blow up the floatie thing!

Last edited:
70 and low humidity is heaven. Whether or not we continue to live with heaven or move to a warmer weather place depends on which Weather Guesser's forcast you go with. I just wish I could pick the one I like.

*Sigh*, it's a perfect day for gardening. And every one of my joints tells me I do not want to go out to dig and yank weeds. :neutral:

Foof. A balmy, humid 96°F. I harvested the neighbor's remaining rhubarb, and walked Beagle, and that was it for outside activities. Even too hot for the pool.

We set a record in our area! Back in 1894, the record high temp for today was 94°F. Today we beat it by two degrees, 96.

Perfectly 79 with no humidity for today's high, dipping down around 60 overnight. Should be pleasant until mid-week next week, when all hellish temps and humidity shall arrive. And so will a major case of my "Crabbies". :LOL: Himself is already saying "you'll want to put the A/C on next week...". :ROFLMAO:

We set a record in our area! Back in 1894, the record high temp for today was 94°F. Today we beat it by two degrees, 96.
I wouldn't be bragging about a high temperature record, if I were you. If that keeps up, the neighborhood darlings will keep you out of your community pool. :cool:

Right now we have a rip roaring thunder storm going on. It passed right overhead, head off and circled around and back here. :angel:

I just checked the 5 day forecast for my area. :ohmy:
Saturday - 100F
Sunday - 107F
Monday - 112F
Tuesday - 113F
Wednesday....back down to 108F

:ohmy::(

Last edited:
Sounds like fried eggs on the patio surface every day for lunch, Cheryl. :ermm: :ohmy: :LOL: I would be the crabbiest person on the block if I had to deal with those temps. I don't remember if you have central A/C or not, but I sure hope you do! Don't melt...

Addie, stop hogging all those thunder-boomers and flashing of lightning. :LOL: We didn't have so much as a drop of rain by us. Still very pleasant now in the upper-50s, but Himself just did a weather check from the front porch and said it's starting to get humid. Not looking to the mid-80s next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom