What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had perfect weather again today. I'm sorry. :neutral: It was a dry upper-70s today with a gentle, cooling breeze. It could stay like this until right after Halloween, as far as I'm concerned. However, I see upper-80s on the horizon, so I know we'll be putting our A/C on soon enough. Until then, I'll enjoy open windows. On the other hand, I hope any neighbors who HAD to sleep tonight have allergies and they had their window A/Cs running. Seems like I got a little excited at the end of the basketball game tonight...:ermm: :LOL:

It's a little after 4 am and it's 65°F outside. They are working on the electrical for the town later today and all the electricity will be turned off. It's going to get hot and miserable.

It's a little after 4 am and it's 65°F outside. They are working on the electrical for the town later today and all the electricity will be turned off. It's going to get hot and miserable.

Oh Dear. I know how much you hate the hot weather. Pull down all your shades or blinds and don't let the sun in. That will heat up your home faster than anything else.

I took a quick ride on my scooter and the temp was a perfect 79ºF. A nice breeze was coming in from the Atlantic. Perfect weather. On the way to the store and back, I said "Good morning" with a big smile to every person I passed. One man was so stunned he stopped in his tracks. :angel:

Oh my, Cheryl take care now!

It is FRIGIN HOT here in the middle of the desert... 111 yesterday and it only got as low as 70 over night... Phoenix is worse, they got to 120 the day before!

Oh, wait!
We DO NOT have A/C!
There's a "swap cooler" that, I'm sorry I don't care what anyone else says, DOES NOT make a big difference!

Preparing ourselves for some more of Mother Nature's hot flashes. Supposed to be hotter 'n the hinges of hell here tomorrow. Triple digits, along with a delicious rise in the humidity.

Welcome to Kentucky's summer season. No more long pants...or long anything. Cutoffs, short shorts and tank tops will be the uniform of the day until sometime in October.

High of 111F today, now at 5:50PM it's down to 108. More fires burning down in the southland. :(

My first thought was of your SIL. Hoping you ALL stay safe.

Another perfect summer day. Our string of them should be coming to a screeching halt this weekend, when we will hit the upper 80s. Still seems like a spring day compared to what some of you are having to deal with. I guess I'll not complain about 80s, huh? :cool:

My first thought was of your SIL. Hoping you ALL stay safe.

Another perfect summer day. Our string of them should be coming to a screeching halt this weekend, when we will hit the upper 80s. Still seems like a spring day compared to what some of you are having to deal with. I guess I'll not complain about 80s, huh? :cool:

Thank you, CG. So far my SIL hasn't been called out to the fires, but his 'brothers' in nearby stations have.
=====================
Here's to a safe summer for all in this crazy heat wave! I'm staying inside as much as possible - don't even want to see my next electric bill. :ohmy::ermm:

I would love to hear of a major snow fall right now in the western part of the country. I am not asking for a major rainfall. That can be more devastating than snow. :angel:

If our weather would make its mind up I could answer this question!

Today it has been, in order of performance, dull but damp > blue sky and sunshine > throwing it down with rain > more sunshine > and it's just gone a black as Nick's hat and looking like a thunder storm is pending. (Yes, I was right about the last possibility - just had a huge clap of thunder!)

And it's only 2.50pm!

I'm expecting it to (literally) rain cats and dogs followed by a plague of locusts and a snowstorm before tea time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom