What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cold front came through this morning, and the temperature dropped from the 70s to the 50s. It never got above 60 the rest of the day.

CD

He was in Cleveland today, Addie. Sunny, 80 degrees, light wind off of the lake that you can't see across to Canada - so it's a little like the ocean. :cool: Wish I had been there. But, I'm stuck in the rain too. Since I had nowhere to go and we can use more rain to build up the ground water, I ain't complaining.

My main concern is as always the water supply to the Quabbin Reservoir. So I pulled up the supposedly Monthly Report. I think they are a little behind.

MWRA - Monthly Update on Water Supply Status

I remember many moons ago when the level was so low you could see the whole town on the bottom very clearly. The affected communities were put on partial rations.

Snowing, really!?! In late April? Can't believe it. It's mostly sunny and 85 here now. I bought more plants today at the horticultural class sale at a nearby high school and it's too hot to plant them ?

It's been snowing all day here and will through Sunday morning. Here's hoping the snow will insulate all things vegetative when the predicted temps drop to 20*F tomorrow night.

I just hope the Flowering Almond and Pussy Willow are fine. I think the Ash and Poplar will be okay. I'm glad I didn't have time to rake up the old leaves and such they will help with insulation. I got my live plant shipment yesterday, I have it tucked in a cooler in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom