What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 25 degrees in Dallas right now. with wind chill, it "feels like" 20-degrees. That just ain't right. Hey Canada, who left the door open?!!

My downstairs furnace is running almost non-stop, while the upstairs furnace is on vacation. Yeah, my house has the characteristics of a hot air balloon -- all the heat goes upstairs. My living room (downstairs) with its 24-foot ceiling is the worst. I bet it is ten degrees cooler in that room than in the rest of the house.

CD

Lol, K-L. And an extra lol about the good use for brussel sprouts.

It's 6° F outside right now. I just put DW's car in the garage and noticed all of the stored water, iced teas, and sodas are freezing solid. I'll have to haul everything into the basement before they burst.

MINUS 3 degrees F tonight with expected wind chills of -15 to -25 F. I'm tired of the wind already, too cold to go out and enjoy the snow.

I have a frozen turkey sitting on the steps in the garage...

Riffin' on the weather

At our latitude, one should not see a minus sign in front of the temperature indicating the predicted day's high temperature. :ohmy:

The average low for this time of year is 23. I'd be happy to see 23 as the high of the day.

I've already gone through puberty. I should not be stuck in the teens again. :wacko:

Could somebody please crack the door to hell open a little bit?
freezing-cold.gif

Marple, UK - Tuesday 12:00
Light Rain Showers - 6°C / 42.8°F
Precipitation: 60% - Humidity: 88% - Wind: 13 mph

I know that is probably warm where some of you are but here it's bl**dy cold.

It is 26 degrees right now. I just read that one year ago, today, the high temperature was 70 degrees.

But, I remember two days before xmas in 1995 or 1996 (don't recall which), we had an early afternoon high of around 70, and I drove home from working in an ice storm.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom