What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in13 years it this high, we have 3 years of drought, it hasnt been bone dry, it just been too dry and we ended up with a ground water drought last year.

Last edited:
It is 30F and raining here. So far, it is still rain. Raised surfaces, like patio furniture and parked cars are starting to get a light coating of ice, but the roads are fine.

CD

74F and sunny here now at almost 4:30...been beautiful the past few days. Tshirt weather. Supposed to get up to 80F by the end of the week.

Last edited:
Gloomy day today, starting with lots of fog and cloudy all the rest of the day. Still, it isn't snowing...now. I just saw two different weather forecasts, though, and they both predict 3- or 4-6 inches of snow starting Saturday into Sunday morning. Time to buy the milk and...make the bread!

Yesterday was beautiful, got spring fever, it was in the 40's (F). Cooled off today high of 25F. Getting colder & windy now. : (

8 inches of snow yesterday at 20°F, Sunny and 70°F by tomorrow.

I heard someone say that Mother Nature was drunk.

Sunny, but COLD today. 46F now and supposed to get down to 24F in the wee hours. :ohmy: Just made a mental note to bring my potted herbs in this evening so they don't freeze.

Rain..great! As long as I don't have to shovel it..
Not raining here at the moment. However, doesn't this worry you? Maybe just a little bit?

27972361_2311308255762158_6287951269436687831_n.jpg

Not really..I'm not in an area that gets much flooding...if we didn't flood last spring we likely won't for a long time. It was one of the wettest seasons in history..a lot of the flooding, if there is any, will be due to accumulated snow on the ground not allowing the rain and melting to run off in certain areas creating pooling and deluging the ditches and low lying areas..thankfully I think I should be ok..I usually am

I hope I didn't just jinx myself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom