What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something very wrong with you. :glare:

I love skiing, but have reached an age where it would not be prudent, at least the way I like to ski -- fast. Downhill!

Otherwise, I can do without snow. Actually, I can do without cold.

CD

You need to plan a coupla days here so we can go skiing. I'm not far from a ski "resort" ( kinda tough to call anything in NJ a resort).

I'm still waiting for the rain to stop so the leaves will change.

The combo of wet conditions, and warm days with cooler nights is going to make leaf-peeping spectacular this year.

You need to plan a coupla days here so we can go skiing. I'm not far from a ski "resort" ( kinda tough to call anything in NJ a resort).

I'm still waiting for the rain to stop so the leaves will change.

The combo of wet conditions, and warm days with cooler nights is going to make leaf-peeping spectacular this year.

And you will "just happen" to have a video camera, right? :rolleyes:

CD

Fabulous afternoon and early evening here! Thunderstorm with lightning. It rained so hard it bounced back up from the ground.

I sat out on the front porch for 30 minutes with my glass of wine, sheltered from the rain, and watched it. That's what we do here in the desert when we don't see a heavy rain like that very often. :LOL:

We're pretty drenched here along the river, it let up today but more is expected. Fall has fallen. That refreshing feeling of being both chilly and damp.

We're going to have some serious weather later today and tonight. The remnants of Hurricane Michael are going to go right over top of us here in southeastern Virginia. We still have plenty of water from preparing for Florence and plenty of food - and coffee [emoji38] We may lose power for a while, so DH is going to load up on gas for the generator this afternoon.
Screenshot_20181011-100246.jpg

35F now, low of 27F in SE South Dakota. It's been drizzley rain for several days. The fall colors are beautiful though.

A front came through on Tuesday, with a lot of rain, and cooler temperatures. The high here today was 71F.

CD

Our temp is around 70 right now, but heading south starting overnight. We've had alternating downpours and sprinkles all day long. I've been enjoying the sound of the rain on the sun room's roof, knowing that I won't be using the sun room as much with temperatures (and the angle of the sun) going lower.

After a decidedly chilly September (hot water bottles at night!!!), October over here is being rather pleasant. So far this month I've been going about without a coat or jacket and the hot water bottles have become redundant.

I hope none of our company have been adversely affected by this week's hurricane in Florida.

Another front came through, with rain and cooler temperatures. It is 64F right now, and shouldn't get above 68F today.

There is a lot of rain in the forecast over the next week. :ohmy:

Our local reservoir is about 10-percent above full (there is room for that without flooding).

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom