What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made mine for about 50 cents. I used yellow masking tape, and a little over a half of bag of bbq skewers from the dollar store.

That only took me 15 minutes. The rest of the time was going down into the basement, turning on a zone, putting on my shoes and running outside to that zone, marking the heads, running back into the house, taking off my shoes, going into the basement, turning on the next zone, putting on my shoes,...etc.

Times 53 heads/13 zones over 2 acres.

44ºF at this moment. Supposed to go up to the low 60's tomorrow. I have an 11 a.m. appointment with the dentist. I have to get my plate filed down a tad. My face is much smaller and now I can't get the plate into my mouth.

Zowers, you have 2 acres of grass Bucky? I knew you had a nice place but 2 acres of lawn sounds like Downton Abby. :LOL:

Naw, that's his 9-hole golf course. The windmill hole is a Par 5.

CD

Attachments

• BTGolf.jpg
    BTGolf.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 63
Zowers, you have 2 acres of grass Bucky? I knew you had a nice place but 2 acres of lawn sounds like Downton Abby. :LOL:

Lol, oh no, K-L. The actual lawn is much less, minus the footprint of the house, the driveway, and plant/tree beddings. But the sprinklers are spread out all over.

Here is one of my fave litlle videos I shot from the front porch last summer. I locked myself out of the house just as the skies opened up.

Btw, my wife asked me recently if we won the lottery, would we move somewhere, or just keep this house and buy others in places we love.

I showed her a picture of Downton Abbey. I assured her she wouldn't have to clean it.

Lol, oh no, K-L. The actual lawn is much less, minus the footprint of the house, the driveway, and plant/tree beddings. But the sprinklers are spread out all over.

Here is one of my fave litlle videos I shot from the front porch last summer. I locked myself out of the house just as the skies opened up.
Pretttttty. Good thing you have that porch.

Yes. I was covered in mud from planting stuff, so it ended up helping to wash it off before I went in.

Hmm, I am unable to watch the video. It goes black after a split second, on both my phone and a desktop. It says that an ad is running for the exact same amount of time as the video.

Last edited:
Yes. I was covered in mud from planting stuff, so it ended up helping to wash it off before I went in.

Hmm, I am unable to watch the video. It goes black after a split second, on both my phone and a desktop. It says that an ad is running for the exact same amount of time as the video.

I can watch the whole video. Um, did you mean to include that footage of you taking a shower? Good thing the shower door was foggy. :ohmy:

CD

Btw, my wife asked me recently if we won the lottery, would we move somewhere, or just keep this house and buy others in places we love.

I showed her a picture of Downton Abbey. I assured her she wouldn't have to clean it.

Such a loving husband.

37ºF. And windy as all gitout! And I have an appointment this afternoon at three p.m.

How can I stand so much joy in my life? :wacko:

Back on topic, although less entertaining, it is relatively decent here. It is 62F, and not raining. The heating systems are still on, but not running. The thermal mass of the house, after six months-plus of warm/hot weather, has soaked up enough heat to deal with 60s temperatures. It is a physics thing -- and physics is phun!

CD

It's currently 5°C (41°F), feels like 1°C (34°F). When I was out earlier, it was 3°C (37°F) and felt like -3° (27°F) brrrr

Pretty much the same as yesterday, this morning is 3c (37f) and feels like 0. Yesterday out side the big city, I didn't get quite as warm as taxy. Only got up to 5c (41f), bundled up for my walk but forgot my ears, luckily the wind was OK :glare: .

Today will actually get a bit warmer. Going to get up to a sunny 14c (58f). Wind might be a bit stronger.

Goose ponds had a frozen crust... Goslings (now grown) were puzzled. But they love this cooler weather, summer was difficult for them - too hot and humid for all those down feathers!

Okay, take a wild guess what the weather is here. I'll give you three guesses, but you should only need one, if you have been paying attention. :rolleyes:

CD

Middle of Spring here, 22 deg c today. And being we are a day ahead, it's Saturday here. Betting and watching races today. ( horses)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom