What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Weathernetwork, it "only" went down to -18°C overnight in DDO. It's currently -10°C (14°F) and feels like -18°C (0°F). We are expecting 10-12 hours of freezing rain this weekend.

I hope you like wind! The temps are ranging from lows at night of 20F to highs of 46F during the day through the week with rain/snow likely on Friday.

Here in Lingle it will be 5-10 degrees higher, but still that nasty wind.

Are you flying into Cheyenne? Make sure you get a 4WD vehicle, roads may still be wet and yucky from the last snow. Hat, gloves, scarf and a warm coat. Be safe!

I am driving from Denver to Cheyenne. I'll reserve an AWD vehicle, just in case.

CD

Ridiculous. Today's high for the day, 25, fell seven degrees short for our average low of the night, 32. Can't wait until next week, when the high of the day is predicted to at least rise above the freezing mark. Still falling short of the normal high of 44 most of the time, though. Brrrr....
t09003.gif

Should be interesting. 34°F and rain now, expected to turn into 8-12 inches of snow later here along the river. And windy. Sorta sounds like we may get a blizzard.

Should be interesting. 34°F and rain now, expected to turn into 8-12 inches of snow later here along the river. And windy. Sorta sounds like we may get a blizzard.

Please don't send it this way. I can live with rain, but snow is another thing in my life that I would gladly replace with palm trees if I could.

I left Houston this morning at 68F, and it was 44F when I got home, and very windy. Right now, it is 33F. I guess it is a good thing, as it will prepare me for Princess weather in Wyoming this week.

CD

84° and muggy. It's hot for the end of November. But a cool front will/supposed to come in tomorrow to the low 70s. I can handle that!:)

I received this year's Amazon order of Champion Duo-Fold long johns and long sleeve shirts a couple weeks ago. They are like Cuddle duds for guys. Makes the day seem much warmer indoors or out, especially if it's windy.

It's been low teens to high 20's and going to be like this all week, supposed to be sunny a few days too. No grilling outside but no snow to shovel. I call that a good trade-off.

A very warm 57 degrees at 9 PM and I'm sitting on my front porch in a tshirt with an even warmer breeze blowing.

Mind boggling for the Wollamette Valley in late November.

I'm not complaining. They said it will be wetter and warmer this winter, but it looks like it will be warmer and drier instead.

I can live with that.

I'm going to Wyoming and Colorado tomorrow, but the the forecast is pretty much the same as it is for Dallas.

CD

Safe travels, cd.

It's just above freezing right now (34), and the wind has been howling most of today. Normally it gives me a headache, but today (and for the better part of the last two weeks) I've had a headache coming and going anyway. Can hardly wait to get to my Dr. appointment tomorrow so we can get my BP back to normal. :wacko: The change in my medication seems to have lessened my hair loss, but I'd rather have my BP normal than stroke out with a full head of hair! :LOL: At least the wind (and any precipitation overnight) will be gone by the time I leave tomorrow.

It finally stopped raining! I have to count my blessings - this rain is from that system that dumped snow out in the MW, and up north of me! It's flooding in many places, as the ground is saturated. Sat I got 1 3/4" here, and today, easily over an inch. After a below freezing TG, it was 61º yesterday, and 57º today! Crazy weather...

At least all I have growing out there now is garlic, which will survive anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom