What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 8:30 PST here, and at last check, it was 44°F with a predicted low in the wee hours of 33°F. There is snow on the Spring Mountains and Mt. Charleston.

If we get any kind of precipitation between now and December 25, we might have a white-ish Christmas! It’s happened before, though not very often.

22*F this morning, high of 25*F. I was going to wash the car today but I'm afraid the doors would freeze shut & that's always a bugger to pry those open.

Damn cold! It will continue to be damn cold until sometime in April or May of 2019. Then it will rain almost continously until sometime in July, when it will get hot and muggy until the middle of September, when it will again rain almost continously until it changes to snow in November.

Last edited:
Damn cold! It will continue to be damn cold until sometime in April or May of 2019. Then it will rain almost continously until sometime in July, when it will get hot and muggy until the middle of September, when it will again rain almost continously until it changes to snow in November.

That means you no longer live 30 miles from me. :ermm::rolleyes:

No matter what weather report you listened to, it was supposed to be in the low 30's today. Right now we have bright sunshine with temps hovering in the low 40's.

Mmm...I love split pea soup. Looks a little like rain here today as the afternoon progresses, but according to the weather report it won't be until tomorrow or Thursday. But, ya never know...! :)

My boy used the snowblower to clear the driveway by himself for the first time a few weeks ago, so with some snow in the forecast, I figured that I'd better go check out the condition of the machine.

While he did a good job that day on a very heavy and icy 8" of snow, he managed to break to of the augers' shearing pins. There's a pothole at the end of my driveway that I need to get fixed in the Spring. He bogged down into it and broke up a little more of the pavement.

I'm glad I thought to look at the machine.

Amazon Prime 2 day shipping to the rescue!

It has been a bit cool, but sunny during the day. It got down to 28F last night, with no cloud cover to hold in warmth.

It is 43F right now, at9:45pm. Not bad.

CD

Waking up to a crisp 20*F. The morning is frosty & glittery ice crystals in SE South Dakota. High expected of 30*F.

We've had a lot of most welcome rain the past couple of days, but today was clear with a bright blue sky and scattered white puffy clouds. Very pretty. High 50's today, mid 30's tonight.

Casey, what part of California are you headed to? :)

We've had a lot of most welcome rain the past couple of days, but today was clear with a bright blue sky and scattered white puffy clouds. Very pretty. High 50's today, mid 30's tonight.

Casey, what part of California are you headed to? :)

SanFran tomorrow, and San Diego on Tuesday.

CD

Co-co-cold. High today per the monitor on the front porch was 25 degrees. That is two degrees colder than the average overnight low, fer cryin' out loud. Normal highs should be a balmy 39. Predicted highs for the next five days are mostly in the 20s. As of now, Thursday is supposed to be a sunny 38, which will be OK for my SIL and her hubby. That's the day the moving van comes to collect their things. They're leaving for their new house Thursday evening.
t23177.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom