What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
roadfix, have you been watching the mini-series Mars on the National Geographic channel?

Fascinating and scary stuff, especially about global warming and geo-politics on Earth, and how it would play out on colonies on Mars.

roadfix, have you been watching the mini-series Mars on the National Geographic channel?

Fascinating and scary stuff, especially about global warming and geo-politics on Earth, and how it would play out on colonies on Mars.

No, I was not aware of that. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!!

BTW, the launch was scrubbed again last night. At this point I'm seriously thinking about ordering a water rocket from Amazon.

We had freezing rain overnight. We are expecting a lot of rain with risk of flooding and then the temperature will drop and we'll have snow. Not so great for travelling.

Last edited:
Clear blue skies, about time, a week of rain in summer is really weird down here.
A day in the garden planting out stuff we've propagated.

Russ

Sunny and warm. I hope to be able to post a photograph of snow soon. We have an 80% chance on snow on the 26th.

Attachments

• DSCN8491.jpg
    DSCN8491.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 72
Sunny and warm. I hope to be able to post a photograph of snow soon. We have an 80% chance on snow on the 26th.

We were told that we just might get a very light dusting of snow on the 25th. I doubt it. The weather folks are totally baffled by our weather patterns of late.

I just wait and see.

So far we are having a brown Christmas unless something amazing happens...like some SNOW! No snow in the forecast for the next week...this IS Wyoming, isn't it? Where's the snow?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom