What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross...loves those spider plants on your patio. They're hardy little plants. :)

Thanks, Cheryl..

I took the plant from my daughters house in August.. It was in sad shape..
Its doing great now and can't wait to get it onto the patio in the spring..
Assuming we have a spring.. :ermm:
Ross

Thanks, Cheryl..

I took the plant from my daughters house in August.. It was in sad shape..
Its doing great now and can't wait to get it onto the patio in the spring..
Assuming we have a spring.. :ermm:
Ross

Took three tiny baby from my sisters' very very sad looking plant 2 years ago. Only one made it. This year I gave 6 little pots of babies to friends. Have tons more clamouring to be out on their own as well.

Lov'em!

There's a full week of rain predicted for these parts. A week without sun isn't good for my SAD. I think I'll look for a happy book to read. Hopeful the rain won't cause excessive problems for the burn areas.

Rain off and on all day today....love it, but it's been very dark in the house all day. Price to pay, I suppose. :) On the good side, I've had candles going much of the day, don't have to water the trees and lawn for the next few days, and spent a good amount of lazy time with cuddly blankets in the recliner watching movies. :ermm::LOL:

Oh man, I love spider plants. Someone send me babies!
I'll trade for them.

Did you know they are great at cleaning the air in their environment? Just don't let your pets eat the plants, because they will be eating the things that were filtered out of the air.

Last edited:
43F right now. The forecast high for tomorrow is 47F. But, no rain.

We have highs ranging from 68F to 38F in the 10-Day forecast.

CD

Rain, rain, and more rain...love it! It's been dark in the house the past couple of days, but the rain trade off is definitely worth it. :)

Clear and 35F right now. It's going to be another cold night. The next three days are supposed to be more normal.

CD

Last 2 days we had winter in middle of summer, 2 days of rain. Still good for the garden. About 20 deg c . Think 26 in 2 days time.

Russ

...About 20 deg c...
We're at 20 degrees, too - but in Fahrenheit. I like your temperature better.

Gonna get warmer during the week - all the way to highs in the middle-upper 30s. Then comes the weekend. Sunday by us is predicted to be high in the teens, overnight lows 1 to 5 degrees for two nights. Or as I like to say, a two-quilt night.

MORE rain...holy moly. It came down in buckets last night, and most of the day today. Still dark in the house, and I'm enjoying many candles. Unusual for this time of year - January is usually sunny with a bright blue sky and white puffy clouds.

I'm thankful for all the weather, though. Mammoth area has 4 feet of snow already. :)

-15°C (5°F) and feels like -21°C.

This is what they are predicting, "An intense winter storm is forecast to move across New England Sunday, then the Gulf of St. Lawrence on Monday. It will bring significant amounts of snow and will generate very strong and frigid northerly winds that will produce blowing snow considerably reducing visibilities and making roads very slippery."

I'm sick of all this heavy rain for the last 4 days. Look out folks cuz this is coming to getcha.
Thank goodness there's beautiful sunny weather predicted for the weekend.

Last edited:
...This is what they are predicting, "An intense winter storm is forecast to move across New England Sunday, then the Gulf of St. Lawrence on Monday. It will bring significant amounts of snow and will generate very strong and frigid northerly winds that will produce blowing snow considerably reducing visibilities and making roads very slippery."
That "New England" part refers to our weather. :ermm: I've gassed up my car, loaded up the fridge with soup fixin's, and am praying hard that our electric stays on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom