What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Icy cold. 30 degrees... I'm so glad I don't have to leave for work for a few more hours!!

We had sun yesterday. Did you notice I wasn't here? That is because I was active, busy, happy. I didn't need my fix. Also, I was cooking my first sourdough bread.

Today, I am eating it. It is gloomy, dark, dismal, nasty and windy. I am sitting, wishing it was nice and sunny.

We went from gloomy to freezing rain, (glad my potluck and Tai Chi class were yesterday) and now it is snowing and the snow is sticking to the trees.

Well, it was 63 this morning, got to almost 70 and then WHAM, northern came in. Right now, it's 54, suppose to get down in the lower 40's tonight. I just love pneumonia:wacko:
I know it isn't anything to you guys up north, but, man, I just don't know how you do it.

Setting records for unseasonal high temps here. It was 70F here today. Soooo humid the windows were sweating...on the outside. Our outside kitties didn't know what to do.

It's supposed to change tomorrow and, by Friday/Saturday, we might even have some snow. How goofy is this?!:wacko::wacko:

Hmm, and we will be several degrees below freezing tonight, and little warmth showing on the map for the next few months. You could send some sunshine, though.

It was 80 degrees here today and supposed to be 82 tomorrow. I saw a little bit of a TV news headline (not the whole story)--Evidently it has warmed up so much in some areas that the bears are waking up from their winter hibernation. I hope our fire ants don't wake up!

:)Barbara

Well, it was 63 this morning, got to almost 70 and then WHAM, northern came in. Right now, it's 54, suppose to get down in the lower 40's tonight. I just love pneumonia:wacko:
I know it isn't anything to you guys up north, but, man, I just don't know how you do it.

We (ok I) do it by not going outside unless absolutely neccesary, and waiting to hear from folks like you and Uncle Bob that it is indeed warm somewhere in the same hemisphere......

We (ok I) do it by not going outside unless absolutely neccesary, and waiting to hear from folks like you and Uncle Bob that it is indeed warm somewhere in the same hemisphere......

Currently 69*.......High expected 76*..... 50% Chance fo rain.

Unseasonably warm for this time of year in Dixie!

It was sunny today,temp is now 32 and news just said we have a lake effect snow advisory for tomarrow:censored:. Just what I wanted to hear. I have to pick my DD up from college an hour and a half away. I absolutely hate driving in the snow!!!!! :yuk:

Used the snow blower to get 5 inches of snow off of the sidewalk and driveway. Then had to chip away at 1 inch of ice that was under the snow. My poor aching back. That is twice this month we have had to do this.:censored:

I wanted to post here because I talked to my brother in Oklahoma today. He is a medic and has been working like crazy. The storms have really messed things up and the state is in a state of emergency. He said all the hospitals are overflowing and not accepting anymore patients and there are gurneys and chairs lining the hallways.

On a lighter note it's in the 80's here and I am still wearing shorts and t-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom