What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another blizzard in SE South Dakota. All of the area schools are closed. 8" of snow predicted with 40 mph winds. Brrrrrr.

GG, the tree is beautiful. Hope the drop in temps over the weekend won't hurt the buds.

It's 61 and cloudy ATM. Supposed to be in the 70's today - may break records.

Wow Ross! I thought you guys were safe from tornadoes in winter.

Depends on weather patterns... Safe if cold but not if temps rise..

Last night (2/6/19) we had a freeze north of us, moderately cold rain locally and warmer weather south of us.. If the warmer weather creeps up to us, tornado's are a possibility.. That's what happened last night.. Warm weather came up to our moderately cold weather, upsetting our weather pattern, causing "severe weather".. Fortunately, nothing truly formed..

Ross

Ross, I can hear you and Jeannie humming "California Dreaming" in your heads.

Wow, Cheryl that mountain snow pack is impressive and beautiful!

It's really cold (for us) again this morning but the sun always makes me happy. :cool:

It is 72F right now at 11"20PM. It got up to 75F today. Overcast and muggy, though.

Tomorrow is supposed to be different, with low 50s by midday. Low of 25F tomorrow night. :ohmy: Friday, mid 40s for the high.

CD

Update: Forget the "lower 50s by midday." It is currently 33F at 11:30AM.

A thunderstorm came through about 4:30AM, and the temperatures dropped like a rock. Plus, it is windy.

So, 75F to 33F in 24 hours.

CD

"What is our weather right now?"

Crud bunnies, I have no idea. It has changed so much during the last several days I have no clue.

Okey-dokey, it's February 7th and it should be cold. Never mind...it was 73F today.

Then, Mother Nature decided to pee (sorry for the language) on us most of the day to the tune of 5 to 6 inches, with many more to come. All our region is saturated and flooding is the "plan of the day." Our 2-acre pond is spilling over, along with the area roadways.

Our next chapter is to include single digit temperatures tomorrow.

I feel like we're looking at a Chinese menu.

We're getting a little from every column!

After a sunny high of 51 today, the wind has kicked up and blown in a cold front. Right now we're at 24 with wind gusts up to 14, although they sound like they are much stronger than that. Constant wind. Just waiting for my wind-driven headache to show up. Tomorrow's weather looks like it could be a soup day.

Snow has been off and on today. We get snow, then we get rain, then we get snow again.

Starting between 9 and 9:30 pm, the snow really started coming down. I think here in downtown Bremerton, we have about an inch now. But that means maybe 3" further out.

My lot being at about 500 feet, there's probably 5 or 6 inches there. I'll go up on Wednesday and check it out.

It's very windy here today up on the mountain. I was awaken by what sounded like a freight train going overhead at about 6 AM. Lots of big branches down everywhere, which is good since this guy almost chewed through his last on in about a week.

Beetho the Moluccan, waiting for his Friday night bath. (and new perches)

Attachments

• 0208192000.jpg
    0208192000.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom