What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
29 deg c yesterday with clear blue skies, looks like the same today. Watering strawberry plants twice daily to stop them dying.

Russ

Alright then! We got about 4" of snow downtown from Friday's storm. Yesterday was nice, today it snowed from 4pm to 7:30 and we got 3 more inches of snow - just enough to cover the slush that froze last night. Now we have fresh snow on top of ice. So charming and so much fun to drive on.

Tomorrow depending on the what the weather does, we will have rain, sleet, snow, a combination, or if the low drops down, a lot of snow. A lotta lotta lotta snow. Basically what weathermen are calling the Big Kahuna. Apparently what we've gotten so far is just so much a dusting - or as my Kansas friend calls it, a Montana dusting. He thinks he's cute.

My friend in Poulsbo just north of me got 12 1/2" of snow on Friday and another 4" this afternoon. Port Angeles got 21 1/2" of snow and Sequim got 16" and that was on Friday - I have no idea what this storm dumped on them. And the fun part is there is still snow in the forecast for the next week!

Remember, we don't get snow too often around here. And uh, I don't think I'm getting up to my lot anytime in the next week or so.

Last edited:
*sigh* So much for our forecast. Snow was supposed to start at about 2pm and then turn to rain.

It was snowing when I woke up at 10 and it's still snowing 8 hours later. I measured the snow in our parking lot and we have 9" of snow there now. I'll see if I can post some pictures. Sorry about the sideways one - it was straight when I uploaded it and now I can't seem to remove it!

Attachments

• DSCN0023.jpg
    DSCN0023.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0030.jpg
    DSCN0030.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0011.jpg
    DSCN0011.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN0006.jpg
    DSCN0006.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Rainy day today, but not too cold. It is 58F here right now, at 8:40PM. That's about normal for this time of year. It is also our typical "rainy season," if you call a lot of drizzle "rain."

So, chilly and ugly. :neutral:

CD

*sigh* So much for our forecast. Snow was supposed to start at about 2pm and then turn to rain.

It was snowing when I woke up at 10 and it's still snowing 8 hours later. I measured the snow in our parking lot and we have 9" of snow there now. I'll see if I can post some pictures. Sorry about the sideways one - it was straight when I uploaded it and now I can't seem to remove it!

Good to see you here again, RR. :) Holy cow....that's crazy snow weather for Bremerton. :ohmy: Take care.

Sunny and blue skies this afternoon, but COLD here. :ermm: Tyler was here this afternoon and wanted me to play catch with him...after an hour or so of that, my nose was freezing. :ermm::LOL:

Nice day today. Low 70s. I took psycho-poodle for a walk. It is still 62F at midnight. I got the MINI washed, and went for a drive, too.

Cooler tomorrow, and the next week, but seasonal.

CD

...Here's what we had from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday noon, 40 cm (16 inches) of snow.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/c...evere-winter-storm-sweeps-across-the-province
Thank you, taxy, for keeping that mostly north of the border. Regular snow dumps like that were what welcomed us our first winter in MA. After living where we would get one huge snowstorm maybe every three winters instead of our normal 3-4 inches of snow about four times a week, we moved to a place with 12+ inches about every 10 days and mostly sunny days all of the others in between.

No snow by us, except for what fell a few days ago. With any luck it will be all gone before our next snowfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom