What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, DH is suffering from all the pollen, so we have to keep the windows shut. When we do that, it gets too warm in the house and we had to turn on the AC. :ermm: :wacko:

It's getting too hot here. It's supposed to be in the upper 70s for the next couple of days, then dropping to the mid 70s for the next 10 days. My room is 72° right now and I have the fan on. I was going to do dishes and the laundry, but maybe I'll save that for tomorrow morning when it's cooler.

I am truly hating summer.

Temps are in the mid to high 40's. We still have the heat on. Heat wise. this apartment is screwy. Too hot, too cold.

9 deg c here. Torrential rain for 24 hrs, roads blocked and water everywhere. First day of winter here, so you guys enjoy your sun. And watch out for tornados.

Russ

Today it is supposed to be in the high 50ºF. to high 60ºF all day.

Right now at 4:30 in the a.m., it is 58ºF. No rain expected. We'll see.

It was sunny and mid 80s, but kind of dark with distant thunder right now. No rain, yet. We may not get any rain at the doghouse. Typical North and East Texas summer weather. Thunderstorms just pop up out of nowhere, and some people get rain, and some don't.

CD

We had kind of an unexpected thunderstorm here this afternoon - there was an alert on my phone, but I figured we wouldn't be so lucky and that it would blow over. The sky all of a sudden opened up and poured gigantic raindrops. It was awesome. :)

We had kind of an unexpected thunderstorm here this afternoon - there was an alert on my phone, but I figured we wouldn't be so lucky and that it would blow over. The sky all of a sudden opened up and poured gigantic raindrops. It was awesome. :)

Same here. Nice day, until a pop-up thunderstorm hit about ten minutes ago. It dumped a lot of rain on us in a short time. Lots of thunder, but not a lot of cloud to ground lightning. No wind, either. I can still hear the thunder, but the rain has passed.

CD

Sounds just like it was here! I love when unexpected thunderstorms hit, even for a short while. Sometimes we go for so long with no actual 'weather', so it's fun when it happens. :LOL:

:LOL: Always loved that song from back in the day. Thank goodness we've had a lot more much needed precipitation the past couple of years! :ohmy::heart:

It's been so nice for so long that I've forgotten what rain is like. :LOL: That's OK, they're promising we'll remember all over again early next week. In the meantime, we've enjoyed mid-70s days and 50s at night. I wish it could stay like this forever - or at least until the ThanksMasYear holiday season descends upon us.

Mid 70's day and 50's at night sounds perfect, CG.

A high of 90F here today, and my phone says a low of 65 tonight/early AM. Supposed to be 100 on Monday....yikes, here it comes... :wacko:

Last edited:
It's heeeeere. :ermm:

Sunny and 92F today. The forecast for tomorrow is 94F, with a heat index of 100+. :(

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom