What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good plan, GG. We now have everything we need to get through the weekend. There are Winter Storm Warnings up until 7AM tomorrow. Guess we'll see today what happens.

Ross, hope you're able to make it to Florida.

Yesterday was a beautiful 32 f but windy (we won't mention the dripping porch)

Last night it dropped the full 32 degrees right down to 0. Warming up quick with the sun, almost 7 now, probably a high of 11.

It's cold here in Greater Montreal. -13°C (9°F) and feels like -21°C (-6°F). I have nothing scheduled for today, so I will stay indoors.

Was -4f when I got up this AM.
Now, 2 hours later, it is up to 0 f and small snow flakes dancing on their way down.
Will get a little sunny later :rolleyes: and supposedly reach a high of 28 f by around 4 pm.
Light wind now at 5 mph but will get stronger later this afternoon/evening up to 15 mph. so that will suck all the warmth out of the sun.. :mad:

Judging by the amount of jack frost on my window, I would guess it's a little warmer than yesterday. I don't trust the weather network's info at the moment. They claim "light snow", but it's sunny out, with barely a few small, wispy clouds, way over there.

It's 33 and cloudy right now. Our winter storm kind-of wimped out on us. Don't even think we got .5" of snow. But it is COLD out there.
It wimped out on those of us closer to the water. Friends of ours in Suffolk got about 5 inches. Yesterday, we got freezing rain, then a dusting of snow in the early evening, then it rained most of the night. Woke up to 33F, clear streets and sunshine. Coastal living :LOL:

It was a beautiful day, up to 52F for a few hours. Then a breeze came up and it got chilly. But for those few hours while I gazed out the open window...

It wimped out on those of us closer to the water. Friends of ours in Suffolk got about 5 inches. Yesterday, we got freezing rain, then a dusting of snow in the early evening, then it rained most of the night. Woke up to 33F, clear streets and sunshine. Coastal living :LOL:

You're right about that! But, I'm glad it wasn't like the big snowstorm of 1980, or even as bad as January of 2018 - we lost heat during that one.

52F when I decided to go out. Left the front door open for several hours until the sun went down. The cats and dog loved looking outside from the door.

We had a beautiful, sunny day with a high around 60.

I wonder how skilletlicker is doing - he's not in Nashville, but he probably felt the wrath of the storms blowing through. Same with casey. I hope you guys are OK!

nice and warm, but the wind...45-65 mph gusts. At one point they were from the west and I had to close the blinds in case the windows blew in. We were busy running around the facility closing blinds.

59 degrees right now. We had a beautiful weekend, but I was stuck inside with a miserable cough (I've been bitchin' about for days). Went to the doctor today. F@#$%@ pneumonia.

Gotta blow my face up with two kinds of inhalers for a week. The nebulizer thing at the doctor's office was rather nice. I could see some potential with that and some THC. I wonder if anyone has thought of that?

CD

It's hovering around freezing here on the Island of Montreal. That is unseasonably warm and we have had a bunch of rain, also unseasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom