What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy and cold and windy in the SF Bay Area. I can't remember our last sunny day. :ermm: We had big storms here a few weeks ago with hurricane force winds, and it blew down a huge section of our fence. We are at the bottom of a hill, so the water just sits there before slowly drying up. It will be a month before we can repair the fence, IF it stops raining soon!

It's sunny and 40!!!! Warmest it's been in weeks..... and weeks... and weeks.
Supposed to rain tomorrow, but then drop back below zero by tuesday night.
Alix could you please keep it up there? Not forever, just til I warm up from the last arctic blast!

suzi, no offence but if I can get rid of this weather its GOING! And I suspect you have the weather we have had for a few weeks now. Lovely and warm. Now we're in for it.

We have had rain for so long here in the Sacramento area that I think I am getting web feet...
At least every day for over two weeks..kinda of a rare thing to go so long without sunshine. When the sun does come out we all will wonder what the heck that big shiny thing in the sky is.
Marge

Tremendous thunder storms here - I think we've had 2-3" just today. But, we don't have the hard luck that our neighbors an hour up the road have... I heard on the radio that PCH (highway 1 near Malibu) is again in trouble. The storm hit so hard and with such force, that they believe they broke a water main. Looks like no traveling for a few months there. sheesh!

95F (35C) and really hot

going up in the next couple of days to over 100F, have had the ducted aircon on all day, sticky and humid, good drying weather for the washing. Beats the last few weeks of rain and cooler temps though.

redkitty, thank your lucky stars for warm and grey. At the moment it is -30C (-22F)and with windchill its -46C(-50.8F). It is still blowing in from the north and is freaking freezing! Poor Ken has shoveled our driveway about 4 times as it drifts up to about 2 ft deep and we can't move. BRRRRRRRRRR! I'll take grey over frigid any day.

Sunny, approaching 40, tomorrow will be -13 by dinner time.
Why am I inside right now?????

My boss called me at 4:30 this morning and told me to stay home!!

It snowed and the froze over night. The roads are a mess, accidents all over the place.
It's supposed to snow again tonight.

SNOW DAY!!!!! I"m heading to the sofa for a day of relaxing under a pile of blankets and a nest of pillows.

Paul's boss ( Mr. Microsoft) told him not to come in either!!
It'll be a good day.

Yay - a snow day! I wish we had some here! I called my mom on the 27th, it was her 70th birthday and she lives in Spokane WA. She said they had gotten 14.2 inches of snow so far, a record in many years. My girls and I were wishing we were there, we miss snow so much! It's just very cold here now. Enjoy your days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom