What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a Beautiful sunny morning, nicest one we`ve had in a good while, but it is set to go very cold towards the end of the week, Maybe, just MAYBE we`ll get some Snow :D

Feel so sorry for you all up north...

I don't know how I would handle minus temperatures with wind chill factors like those you suffer. Our winters are quite mild, around 3-6 degrees C in the middle of winter but usually about 17 degrees by middle of day. For snow, we have to trek about 2-3 hours south of Sydney in winter to Jindabyne.

33 degrees C (around 92F) for Newcastle for tomorrow with the next couple of days a little cooler at 26/27 degrees with thunderstorms. Hey Bilby, can you forward over some more of your higher temperatures, I was starting to get used to jumping in the pool which was rather like bath water temperature. ;)

I don't think we'll get snow down here YT, but I do love the cold crispy sunny days! Send some snow my way if you get it!

Well good morning.
As I sit here, the temp is -15F the wind chill is -40!!!!!
I have not been out of the house since it was 45 (above) on Monday, and don't plan to be until the garbage can overflows.
I will never ever ever complain about getting to stay home with my kids!!!

It was 53 yesterday and dropped to about 5. It's 14 now. Wind gusts are 60 m.p.h.
So our windchill factor is about -34. I hate Ohio weather.

its -3 here, and we've had quite a bit of snow, about 10 inches with more on the way. Kids are hoping for a snow day, but just heard, the schools r open. They're very sad. I've got my woolies out, and am bundling up :)

In buffalo we went from 45 yesterday to 20's and then a bad wind storm..
It seems were not the only ones...
There is power out all over, a semi is flipped over on one of the highways, they closed all the schools and there is flooding all along Lake Erie, Niagara river and Lake Ontario.
We can see our breath in our kitchen... My hubby and I are curled up in our bedroom with an electric heater keeping warm....
We do have to go to work at 3 and we drive for work, so it should be interesting...but at least there won't be many people out...
oh and there's really bad blowing snow in some areas. Around us the snow melted yesterday...thank goodness!

It's cold here with high winds and snow. We lucked out 80 miles north got hit extremely hard. Showing pictures of Buffalo on news. Roof blew off a bank, sign on a car,and lots of trees down. Told DD to stay in her dorm.
Td stay warm and safe.

It is hard to believe that all of North America is covered by this storm, or the one in front of it. The wind woke us this morning. It was still above freezing but the temperature has now dropped way below and we have had rain, snow, and winds from the west, south and east during the day. Right now it is overcast, but bright, a few minutes ago, it was a raging blizzard. I expect that to recur anytime now.

The rain has let up, the lake across the street is about gone, but it's overcast and miserably cold out..I hate going out every morning, but I gotta:(

kadesma

It's in the 20's and it has been snowing all day. By the time it's over, we are predicted to get 10 inches.

I don't think snow is coming this way. It's beautiful and sunny but cold, about 38F. Yay for another sunny morning!

Winter storm here today. We're expecting up to 20 cms of snow and howling winds. Then it's going to change to freezing rain. Should be a real fun ride home this afternoon!!!

Snowing here, have about 4 inches already, they say 4-9 :ohmy:! Glad I went to the store yesterday - not leaving the house till Monday !! It is pretty though .

Same here Barb! Although I'm hearing we may hit the foot mark for snow now.

I should have stayed home and shoveled. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom