What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot, I want the AC put in the window...I just checked the storage unit, there are no box fans. I need to go get a couple to draw cool air in and hot air out.

91+ degrees, no breeze at all. Thank heavens for a/c! I can run it for 20 minutes or so and turn it off for several hours at a time. Keeps the electric bill down.

It's about 9pm and still 91 degrees.

Had to go to a funeral for my partner's grandma today. This meant long sleeves and long pants. We had the service inside the church where it was pleasantly cool, but had to go outside to the columbarium for the inurnment (placing the urn in the wall). It was around 100 degrees at 2 in the afternoon, and the columbarium was in the direct sun, it was quite intense, no shade, no breeze.

It is supposed to be hotter the next two days before it cools down into the low 90's maybe even the 80's.

I run a/c in the house and in the car, I don't like to sweat.

Hotter than the Hinges of Hell there the last couple of days. It was about 114F today and the humidity was way more than I can describe. It was HOT! More of the same is predicted for the next several days.

When we get up in the mornings and open the door, the air hits us like a heavy wall. The air is so thick you can cut it with a machete. It's amazing.

Hotter than the Hinges of Hell there the last couple of days. It was about 114F today and the humidity was way more than I can describe. It was HOT! More of the same is predicted for the next several days.

When we get up in the mornings and open the door, the air hits us like a heavy wall. The air is so thick you can cut it with a machete. It's amazing.

Sounds like my living room right now...

Hot, Humid and bad air quality warnings. I just got a notification on my phone warning a bad thunder storm. That is probably why the deer were out feeding in the back before dark.

Sounds like it's been hotter than hot all over...but,....it sure beats shoveling snow!

6:00 a.m.: 82 degrees, 52% humidity, calm wind, clear skies.

SimonBaker, "Sounds like it's been hotter than hot all over...but,....it sure beats shoveling snow"

PrincessFiona60, "I'd rather shovel snow..."

Me too!

Last edited:
It's actually nice out right now. I've got the windows and door open for airing out.

Once the sun get's all the way up it'll get warmer, but I figure I've got at least an hour, maybe longer.

Shopping this morning from 10-12, so I'll probably leave it open again then.

Raining this morning in SE South Dakota. It has cooled it off nicely. 78F temp.'s predicted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom