What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 6:00 a.m. - 65 degrees, 87% humidity, clear skies with the WSW wind at 5 kts.

Today expected hot, high near 95.

Lots of rain and mediumwinds in Richmond. We expect to get the edges of Irene.

The hummingbirds on my deck think differently. Around 20 waiting their turn at the feeders, and, usually aggressive, they are now cooperating. 3 or 4 at the feeders at one time. Animals are better predictors of weather than weathermen.

LOL... well on top of the rain and wind from approaching Irene and the hurricane warning, we were just put under a tornado watch until 8 PM tonight...:ohmy:..I'm guessing the locusts will be showing up soon too... :wacko:

LOL... well on top of the rain and wind from approaching Irene and the hurricane warning, we were just put under a tornado watch until 8 PM tonight...:ohmy:..I'm guessing the locusts will be showing up soon too... :wacko:
Dave, I am sorry to hear of yet another challenge being "thrown?" your way! I am feeling guilty to be living in an area where we complain about too much rain, not enough sun, too much sun, not enough snow (on the mountains) and too much snow (on the roads). As I said in the Irene thread, I am greatly humbled.

That being said, at 8:15 am it is showing signs of being another hot day so that means getting more indoor stuff done.

Did you get a rain of frogs already?

Dave, I am sorry to hear of yet another challenge being "thrown?" your way! I am feeling guilty to be living in an area where we complain about too much rain, not enough sun, too much sun, not enough snow (on the mountains) and too much snow (on the roads). As I said in the Irene thread, I am greatly humbled.

That being said, at 8:15 am it is showing signs of being another hot day so that means getting more indoor stuff done.

Hey, it is a learning experience and builds character.. :angel: Oh and I'll take the heat any day.

Did you get a rain of frogs already?

No, no rain of frogs.. but we do have a tree on the roof...:ohmy:

It didn't go through and looks like it just bent the back gutter. I won't know anything else until I can get on the roof and up in the attic to check.

Oh, this is the weather thread...winds are picking up and rain is coming in waves.

No, no rain of frogs.. but we do have a tree on the roof...:ohmy:

It didn't go through and looks like it just bent the back gutter. I won't know anything else until I can get on the roof and up in the attic to check.

Oh, this is the weather thread...winds are picking up and rain is coming in waves.

Need dry weather for locusts...I hope the tree didn't do any major damage.

Need dry weather for locusts...I hope the tree didn't do any major damage.

From what I can see from the backyard the roof and shingles look okay. I'll just need to check the sheathing and trusses up in the attic, but not today. I don't want to be stuck up there walking beams if the power goes out.

From what I can see from the backyard the roof and shingles look okay. I'll just need to check the sheathing and trusses up in the attic, but not today. I don't want to be stuck up there walking beams if the power goes out.

Chicken...;)

I wouldn't, either.

NW Arkansas, 4:45 a.m. - 67 degrees, 90% humidity, clear skies and calm.

Today will be sunshine and hot with a high of 94.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom