What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 8am, In St. Augustine, Florida, on the Northeast corner of the state, it's currently partly cloudy with 93% humidity at 71F. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. South winds 5 mph increasing to east 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.

The beaches will be packed today. It's a beautiful morning!

NW Arkansas, 1:30 a.m. - 53 degrees, 96% humidity, overcast, Wind ESE at 8 kts.

Expected high of 65 F. with 50% scattered showers.

I could report this like a salty old sailor and say; "Arggggg Matey! Thar's a Noreast'r blowin on shore and the sea-life has run deep!", but since I'm not an old salt, I'll just say we're having a nice Northeaster that is bringing in some much needed rain and cooler temperatures.

We have a fantastic breeze coming in off the ocean, (I'm one mile, line-of-sight, from the ocean at my house, so the full effect of the ocean breeze is felt.

I love it! It's a sweet break from the heat and dryness.

St. Augustine, Florida
Northeast Corner of Florida

Currently; 77F, Overcast, winds from the Northeast at 20 miles per/hr with gusts to 24.

Pressure at 30.16, Visibility at 10 miles.
Humidity 83%

For the rest of today and tonight:

Mostly cloudy and breezy with a slight chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the morning...then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall.

Highs in the lower 80s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.

Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tonight, Breezy. Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms.

Lows in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.

Chance of rain 40 percent.

Gloomy and 59°, with periodic spurts of much needed rain here along the Mighty Mississippi.

NW Arkansas, 5:15 a.m. - 64 degrees, 100% humidity (patchy fog), overcast, wind WNW at 8 kts.

Morning showers, expected high of 77 F.

An hour ago in NW PA it was windy, lotta stars out, light jacket needed. My guess is we've got a front moving in.

About 8 AM, SW Florida 74 degrees w/95 per cent humidity. Highs today and the rest of the week in the low 90's. Phew.

It's an ill wind that swerves away from our US shores and bops our friends across the ocean. Bad Katia. Hope there's not too much damage.

It's only 77° here in New Orleans, the humidity is 95% so it's uncomfortable enough to put the a/c on.

We've already had one rain shower, with more expected this afternoon, with a high of 85°.

Woke up today to 50 degrees. It should be in the 70s today. Nice fall weather. We had some rain last week, and two foggy days the 13th and 14th. When the fog lifted, Pikes Peak was covered in snow. Fall is here. Won't be long and the Aspens will be turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom