What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the freak gales and thing were cooling down but we have a forecast that the temp will build to 27c on wed, it 20c now! This is quite strange as we did not have a 27c in aug and the av temp for sept should be 17c.:)

Its bloody GORGEOUS out there right now. 27º and sunny. I had to come in to cool off a bit but I'll be out again shortly. Can't waste the weather when its this nice.

Its bloody GORGEOUS out there right now. 27º and sunny. I had to come in to cool off a bit but I'll be out again shortly. Can't waste the weather when its this nice.

let's see here...27x9=243, divided by 5=48.6+32=80.6 degrees--yup, you are having some very nice fall weather, alix, enjoy....:)

It's 90° outside today, but I have had the windows open all day. The addition of the box fan blowing directly on me has made a big difference.

let's see here...27x9=243, divided by 5=48.6+32=80.6 degrees--yup, you are having some very nice fall weather, alix, enjoy....:)

Double and add 30 is a much easier conversion tool vitauta. ;) Its not even noon yet! Its going to be a hot day. I don't think we had many +30º days this summer, going to have one today I think.

74° clear and DARK! It's almost 6 a.m. and it's still pitch black outside. It's another hour before sunrise.

The temperature is perfect and my windows are wide open. Nice!

74° clear and DARK! It's almost 6 a.m. and it's still pitch black outside. It's another hour before sunrise.

The temperature is perfect and my windows are wide open. Nice!

The very best part of the day....early, cool, just before sun up..don't ya think???

Thunder up North of me....not sure it it will get down to me....we need a little rain.

We started in the 50’s, and it got up to 70! Nice dog walking weather. Now it's raining, brief one here in Iowa.

Weird. There seems to be a circular thing that almost looks like a hurricane going around. Not that severe, obviously. BUt this circle keeps coming and coming around.

It's a cool 63 F in SE S.D. this morning. A high of 80 expected today, warmest it's been in awhile. We need rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom