What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cool 58F in SE S.D. Real windy here today, gusts of 50 mph. Daylight savings time tonight! It will be nice to go to work in the daylight.

NW Arkansas, 5:45 a.m. - 57 F., 72% humidity, cloudy with a south wind at 15 kts.

Expected to be mostly cloudy today, high of 63, south wind at 10-20 kts with 30% chance of rain late this afternoon.

Kind of typical autum day outside today.

About 60 with gusty winds. Lot of leaves falling.

One year, I weighed a few bags of leaves I composted with the mower.

It turned out that I was picking up 800 pounds of leaves from my acre with each new layer of leaves.

Every year, I end up with a compost pile of 8 feet by 20 feet, 6 feet deep by spring after it cooks down. Fantastic source of fishing worms and there is no shortage of bass to eat them. I have about 20 local lakes to choose from that are each loaded with fish.

Sweatshirt weather for sure today.

Turned out really nice. The wind slowed down, the sun came out, and it's 63°.

It's beautifully fall here. Lovely leaves, crisp air.

And we fell back time-wise. Now if they would set it and forget it. I hate time change.

NW Arkansas, 9:00 a.m. - 61 F., 94% humidity, Overcast with Rain, Wind SE at 8 kts.

Rain most of the day but ending this evening with a high of 69 F.

Very cold. And our heating just broke. I'm in bed under a duvet and a fleece blanket, sporting PJ bottoms, socks, slippers, a vest, hoody, hat, and a hot water bottle. Watching Breaking Bad. I'm cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom