What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is our turn now. Last week we had the most beautiful summer weather. Temp was in the low to mid 80's. Ocean breeze coming in every day. Now it is hot and humid out. I have to go to the store and will have to bring my Atrovent inhaler with me. I can not breath in humid weather. Fortunately, the store is only two minutes away on my scooter.

We could use a good downpour of rain about now. :ermm:

Mostly cloudy and cool enough to leave the windows open all day. Right now lots of thunder, but no rain. Nice!

When I went to the store on my scooter, it was 90ºF with a nice breeze. No humidity. Not bad. Right now it is 88ºF. :)

IT'S RAINING!!! It's not a little shower; it's pouring down rain. It would be good if it slowed a little so the ground has time to absorb it. But we'll take whatever we can get.

It's 75*f about 8am.Calling 96 full sun today.Everyone's yard is so dry you could throw a cigg down & yard would be in flames in just secs.Everytime it rains,20mins & it's gone :(

It's 75*f about 8am.Calling 96 full sun today.Everyone's yard is so dry you could throw a cigg down & yard would be in flames in just secs.Everytime it rains,20mins & it's gone :(
Four homes were destroyed by fire in my area over the weekend. The cause: a discarded cigarette butt tossed out a window. We're in a level 2 drought and there is a ban on open burning. Sadly 4 families lost their homes because s/one tossed a butt out (talk about a burn and run). If you are in a drought area and smoke, please use an ashtray--do not toss the butt out the window, s/one could lose their home because of your carelessness. My lawn is so dry, it sounds as if one is walking across a bowl of cornflakes (and looks about the same)! The gardens are suffering. We watered for 4 hours on Friday. The pump draws 100 gallons / hour. That's a lot of water. We're hoping our wells don't go dry. Perfecting my rain dance...

By three this afternoon it will be 97 degrees F.
I love snow.
(at least until the beginning of March)

This is like living in an oven.

I'll sing this all day long......

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've bought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low

When we finally kiss good night
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
But as long as you love me so

Good morning/evening guys :)

How are we all today?

I have just done my shoulder exercises and now icing ;)

Have to head out to the shops this morning for a few things, then a relaxing afternoon at home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom