What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping my fingers crossed. But it's supposed to warm up over freezing, it's already 36. But, the snowline is much lower on the mountains, we are getting close.
]

I used to watch the snowline also when I lived in Tacoma. I also used to watch MT. Ranier. If you can't see any smoke coming out of it, you know it had a heavy snow fall. :angel:

It has been a hot week and is continuing till Saturday where we will be having 3 days of lovely temps...24c and 25c...at the moment a lovely cool breeze is coming through the house...but it will be warming up to 31c today...on Thursday it is going to be 40c :ohmy:

Woke up to 17F this morning, brrrrrr. Just a few snow flurries trying to sputtor a little bit but it did not amount to anything. We only had a high of 25F today. Sounds like it's supposed to warm up by the end of the week.

Never, I always take great delight in playing in the snow, even if I have to shovel it.
Easy does it shoveling that wet, heavy stuff. Dh was out shoveling snow on Christmas night, 3 years ago, when we had all that snow, & he was over exerting. He is pretty fit & at the time, 49 years old, & he had a heart attack. You would think it would have convinced him to stop smoking, but no such luck.

Never, I always take great delight in playing in the snow, even if I have to shovel it.

Because I almost lost my leg I am so over protective of the graft. It goes from the top of my instep up to the middle of my shin. I can't stand to have anything touching it. Even during the surgery, they left my leg uncovered for me. So in the winter I never wear socks. No matter how cold or deep the snow is. Just shoes. If it weren't for that, I would be right out there building a snowgirl. Maybe even a family of snow people. then we could have a snowball fight. Don't worry. I throw left-handed and I throw like a girl. And my aim is way off the mark. I never hit what I am aiming for. :angel:

Easy does it shoveling that wet, heavy stuff. Dh was out shoveling snow on Christmas night, 3 years ago, when we had all that snow, & he was over exerting. He is pretty fit & at the time, 49 years old, & he had a heart attack. You would think it would have convinced him to stop smoking, but no such luck.

SB, I have had three heart attacks and a bypass. I still smoke. Spike has had eight heart attacks. His heart was damaged as a kid from measles. He still smokes. In fact, when he was in the hospital for a couple of them, he would sneak off the floor and go outside to have a cigarette. :angel:

SB, I have had three heart attacks and a bypass. I still smoke. Spike has had eight heart attacks. His heart was damaged as a kid from measles. He still smokes. In fact, when he was in the hospital for a couple of them, he would sneak off the floor and go outside to have a cigarette. :angel:
I used to smoke, for almost 20 years, I'm not here to preach to anyone about smoking as I have done my fair share. It's just that the doc, has told dh to change his lifestyle: Stop smoking, exercise, less stress & less red meat & he has done none of the above. I get discusted with him at times but ultimately it comes down to choice. :angel:

I used to smoke, for almost 20 years, I'm not here to preach to anyone about smoking as I have done my fair share. It's just that the doc, has told dh to change his lifestyle: Stop smoking, exercise, less stress & less red meat & he has done none of the above. I get discusted with him at times but ultimately it comes down to choice. :angel:

I am 73 y.o. I have been smoking since I was 10. I figure most of my life has been lived. Let me live the last part in comfort with the things I enjoy. I enjoy smoking. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom