What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have snow in our forecast. I have seen snow before. It is not like I am from Brazil. Big deal. I can do without it. :angel:

It has dropped in temp, it is only 22c right which is great....but......it is now raining and the humidity has shot up...muggy as right now YUK!!

23°F, supposed to get to 17 tonight. One of these days I'll get to wear a winter coat and my boots and hats...

All winter I am going to be reading the weather reports of this site that were posted last June and through the summer. I like them better. I even like Kylie's reports right now. :angel:

All winter I am going to be reading the weather reports of this site that were posted last June and through the summer. I like them better. I even like Kylie's reports right now. :angel:

They are great when it is cool..yukky when hot :(

That is great :)

It has been very hot here all week, so I am in my element right now...it is just so lovely and cool, the air is fresh...I even had to change out of my shorts and t-shirt :ohmy:

Almost all of the snow is melted already. High of 40F today. 100% chance of getting 3"of rain tomorrow. 50 miles north of us they are predicting snow in SE S.D.

Do you guys all want our cooler day that we have today or our really hot weather that we are normally getting?

Personally my favorite weather in around 70F (22C). I do not care for the miserably hot days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom