What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the hot weather any time. I can always go inside to AC to cool off if the need should arise. The only problem I have is with the humidity. When it is too high, I have trouble breathing. During the nice weather I often go down to the patio with my sewing early in the day. As the temp rises I don't notice it unless the humidity is rising with it. Because I am only a block from the Atlantic, I will often go to the beach and sit at the table that is under the tree with my sewing. There is always a cooling breeze there. You would be surprised how many folks stop by to see what I am working on. And I am right across from BK and can get a large drink to bring with me. If I get hungry, which never happens, I can get a burger or something. :angel:

RAIN!!!! 37F, could be snow by tonight :(
We have the snow now, Bunny! I woke up about a half hour ago to see it lightly coming down - now it is full force and sticking!

If I didn't have to go out and get Violet's medicine today and have the mobile grooming truck coming for Joie this afternoon I would love it but it looks like both those plans are in jeopardy right now. :ermm:

Dismal, dismal, dismal. Gloomy, gloomy, gloomy!

We had a run of some nice, sunny days the last part of this week but today has decided to be yucky.

Woke up to a very overcast sky, off-and-on rain, lots of wind and temp about 50F. Because of the dampness and the wind it doesn't feel anything like that temp.

I feel like hunkering down under a nice warm blankie on the sofa and napping all day.

We have the snow now, Bunny! I woke up about a half hour ago to see it lightly coming down - now it is full force and sticking!

If I didn't have to go out and get Violet's medicine today and have the mobile grooming truck coming for Joie this afternoon I would love it but it looks like both those plans are in jeopardy right now. :ermm:

Oh Laurie, I just looked out the window, sure enough SNOW! I stayed up quite late last night, so didn't wake up until about a half hour ago, was lying in bed perusing DC and assumed it was raining as I could hear it going down the downspouts. We live on "the hill" and always get snow before "town" does......should have known.
I usually love snow, but not today, I am afraid it will keep guest Los away from our party tonight, argh....
Hopefully, you can get your chores done today, perhaps it is just a little tease. Good luck dear.

Oh Laurie, I just looked out the window, sure enough SNOW! I stayed up quite late last night, so didn't wake up until about a half hour ago, was lying in bed perusing DC and assumed it was raining as I could hear it going down the downspouts. We live on "the hill" and always get snow before "town" does......should have known.
I usually love snow, but not today, I am afraid it will keep guest Los away from our party tonight, argh....
Hopefully, you can get your chores done today, perhaps it is just a little tease. Good luck dear.
Good luck to you as well with your party!

It is going to be a glorious 21c today...this is so unusual for Summer, but I for one am not complaining :)

We have 49°, drizzly, and no snow here along the mighty Mississip. Will take beagle for a nice long walk.

This morning it was raining pretty good, almost all the snow is gone. About 1:00 it started snowning, big flakes, but nothing stuck. Now, it's getting real cold. It will be like a skating rink outside tonight when it freezes in SE S.D.

A nice open windows day, that is, it was, until someone decided to play their car radio loud enough to have to close the windows. I hate it when they do that!

22°F, it' supposed to get to 32°F but it will be windy and will feel like 18°F with SNOW!!!

You can have the windy part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom