What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok .. it's officially cold here now .. we are sitting at 8 F and headed for a low tonight of 4 F .. and the wind is blowing :ohmy:

They are saying our wind chill will be around -20 F ... that's a bit chilly don't ya think LOL

We have a balmy 3°F, with wind chill factor making it -20°F. My ND peeps have something like -49°F with wind chill. We are a hardy stock!

Ok .. it's officially cold here now .. we are sitting at 8 F and headed for a low tonight of 4 F .. and the wind is blowing :ohmy:

They are saying our wind chill will be around -20 F ... that's a bit chilly don't ya think LOL

Just a tad bit. :angel:

Well, ummmm...it's 18°F, clear and with the wind chill...feels like it's 25°F. However, we have an inversion layer that hasn't moved for a few days and the air quality is starting to get pretty bad.

Since I have to go out early in the morning, I suppose I should watch the weather report. And then another appointment Wednesday afternoon. I just looked out the window. We have a reasonable coating of snow. Nothing sticking on the roadways though. :angel:

3 below with a 18 degree below wind chill. DH is going to go and pick up grandson and give him a ride to school. I hope they don't have the kids wait outside for the bell to ring. Brrr.

3 below with a 18 degree below wind chill. DH is going to go and pick up grandson and give him a ride to school. I hope they don't have the kids wait outside for the bell to ring. Brrr.
About the same here. -20C (-4F) and windchill of -29C (-20F). Going down to -27C (-17F) with windchill of -40C (-40F). Brrr, but it should go all the way up to -21C tomorrow. :ermm::LOL:

On the way to work this morning it was 5 below zero. I believe the high was 5F today. It's 2F now.

Frigging cold---32C. Whose bright idea was it to heat with wood? Not only is it cold outside, it is darned cold inside. The wood stove isn't throwing enough heat (and the blower broke).

Last edited:
It was in the low 60's today. It should reach mid 60's tomorrow. Unseasonably warm when it is so cold other places. Still no snow from you nice folks who promised me.

It's flippin' cold. The temp is immaterial. Cold is Cold. Too cold to go out. I can prolly make a tray of ice cubes on the back step faster than in the freezer.

Sunny day.

Sun usually equates warmth. The only thing warm is my heart. and its wrapped in layers. As are my toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom