What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is cooling down nicely here, in for a good sleep I think :)

I was sitting with a blanket around my shoulders, I sit in front of a brick wall, and socks on. Shrek says, "If you are cold I can turn the heat up." NO!!! If the heat gets turns up, it's too hot to sleep. I like blankets and snuggling under them. But trying to sleep while sweating is a pain.

Same here Fi, I like it to be cool in the room so I can snuggle under the quilt in a nice warmth, not boiling hot

Beautiful day in the mid 30's, very sunny day. We are appreciating the sunshine with a little warmer temp.'s after the frigid cold week we had last week.

29c here right now, feeling quite warm as it has been unusually cool here the past week..now back to Summer temps

With the weather report that even the weather bureau is giving us, Andy is going to be sorry he came home. It is only Wednesday and they are giving flood warnings for Friday. The stores are going to be jammed tomorrow. Panic buying. And they are predicting high tides of 10 feet. Andy is going to need to go shopping, if he has any money left. :angel:

We had an all day rainy +/-39° F here along the river, with lots of fog.

Stay safe, our Easterners, I hear you're in a major storm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom