What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in the high 40's here. To bad there is still snow on the ground or I would be out running around. Can't wait for it to melt. :angel:

It's been raining all afternoon. Temp is 38°F right now, 10 degrees below normal for this time of year. So tired of this cold. I really want to get out into the garden but it's too cold to even plant anything. Of course that didn't stop DH lol We planted onion sets, chard, peas, green beans, spring lettuce mix and spinach last weekend. We'll see how it goes.

It is in the high 40's here. To bad there is still snow on the ground or I would be out running around. Can't wait for it to melt. :angel:
Ah yes, and then we see what got frozen into the snow piles. And, the smell of spring in the north: the smell of thawing dog poo, though that's not as bad as it used to be, before people started picking up after their dogs.

This is what is happening here

img_1251338_0_639a2ff1d86c9210a65ba3d276301816.jpg

Ah yes, and then we see what got frozen into the snow piles. And, the smell of spring in the north: the smell of thawing dog poo, though that's not as bad as it used to be, before people started picking up after their dogs.

You just don't see that here anymore. The parks department provides Poop biodegradable bags for dog owners on the beach. A lot of folks will take a handful of them and use them when they are walking their dog on the streets. I can't remember the last time I saw any poop on the sidewalks. :angel:

Woke up to an inch of snow on the ground. Flurries off & on all day.Had a high of 32F, most of all the snow has melted & it got mucky outside, then it froze. You have to watch your step out there tonight.

It has been bucketing down on the way one from our holidays and now that we are home it is very overcast and about 23c but very humid

It has been bucketing down on the way one from our holidays and now that we are home it is very overcast and about 23c but very humid

If you had all the money in the world, you could stay on holiday forever. Just travel to the most perfect places different times of the year. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom