What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a cloud in the sky & the sun is shining it's a beautiful 57F. Wish I could be outside today, still trying to get rid of this sick thing I have going on.

65°F here, and super windy, mucho cloudy. No rain yet. We're going for a walk.

Not a cloud in the sky & the sun is shining it's a beautiful 57F. Wish I could be outside today, still trying to get rid of this sick thing I have going on.

Outside may be the best place for you. Staying in too much and you are just breathing in the air you have possibly "infected". Fresh air is the best thing for bacterial and viral beasties.

Beautiful today. Almost a repeat of yesterday, minus the wind and less cloudy, 62°F. The squill and pushkins are ablooming!

Outside may be the best place for you. Staying in too much and you are just breathing in the air you have possibly "infected". Fresh air is the best thing for bacterial and viral beasties.
Thanks for the tip. I did get out today for a couple of hours, it seemed to help clear my head. It's been nice in the high 50's today here, then thisafternoon it tried to rain for awhile but it didn't amount to much, we need moisture badly.

Feels like Spring here too, not Autumn...although down the street the trees are a lovely Autumn colour, lovely shades of oranges, just wonderful!

We had a gorgeous, sunny 75° this afternoon following a morning rain. We had a nice walk tonight. It's now 61° F, and is supposed to get colder, with more rain.

I was going to walk to work this morning, but it is a bit chilly out there and the wind is blowing. 24°F. I didn't use to weenie out because of the weather...in hindsight it was because we didn't have a car at the time.

I was going to walk to work this morning, but it is a bit chilly out there and the wind is blowing. 24°F. I didn't use to weenie out because of the weather...in hindsight it was because we didn't have a car at the time.

I remember when I used to go to work in a skirt and heels in 10ºF. weather. I must have been out of my mind. I won't even look out the window now if I hear the temp is below 60 degrees. :angel:

I remember when I used to go to work in a skirt and heels in 10ºF. weather. I must have been out of my mind. I won't even look out the window now if I hear the temp is below 60 degrees. :angel:

I never went out dressed like that, but I would change clothes once I got to work/school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom