What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting here with no lamp on. The sun was shining through so brightly. Then in an instant it was pitch dark in the room and the rain came down with a vengeance. Are the gods angry with me for some unknown reason? But it is warm out and in the 70's. :angel:

Just as I was set to head out the skies darkened, then about five minutes later they opened up. Now the sun is shining (no rainbow though, since the rain stopped before one had time to form :( ) but there are serious rumbles to the south, the direction the weather is moving in from. Think I'll stay put a while yet...

I was just in my bedroom when I heard the gentle tap of water on the ground - rain I thought!

But no, it was my downstairs neighbour watering her garden! :LOL:

(Over two weeks now with sun, warmth and no rain. And no, I am still not complaining!) :)

I was just in my bedroom when I heard the gentle tap of water on the ground - rain I thought!

But no, it was my downstairs neighbour watering her garden! :LOL:

(Over two weeks now with sun, warmth and no rain. And no, I am still not complaining!) :)

Good to hear Katy, it is nice for you to get some sun and free warmth over there :)

I'm startled by our weather. It's only 15C (59F) and feels like 14C. No iced cafe au lait for me today.

See what a difference that air conditioning has made? ;) :LOL:

Finally cooling off here. Temps in the lower 80s right now and the air is starting to feel a little drier. Hoping against hope we can finally open the house up later this evening and can leave the AC off for a few days. This has been the hottest, wettest, crappiest summer up here since we moved - but not much better back home.

See what a difference that air conditioning has made? ;) :LOL:

Finally cooling off here. Temps in the lower 80s right now and the air is starting to feel a little drier. Hoping against hope we can finally open the house up later this evening and can leave the AC off for a few days. This has been the hottest, wettest, crappiest summer up here since we moved - but not much better back home.

Got the power bill today...almost double from last month and triple from last year.

We're down to 59°F, I put on a flannel shirt and a blanket on the bed. Windows still open.

You guys are silly, it's supposed to get down to 55F tonight and I'm going to open the window wider. Tired of sweating in my sleep. No extra blankets or anything.

Hey! You have 2 cats that double as blankets. I have 1 sheet stealing beagle.

Last edited:
I am sitting here near the wide open window. I had to get my shawl out. There is a cold breeze blowing in. I refuse to shut the window. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom