What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A gorgeous 81°F. Floated around the pool on my floaty thing reading my Kindle in it's waterproof case, and the rugrats were only there briefly, then they left. These were the polite rugrats, not the obnoxious imported ones who get keys from friends and who don't live here.
Yay for polite rugrats.

It's currently 21C and that's what it feels like. The high today was 22C (72F). It was a gorgeous, sunny, comfortable day. Didn't need the A/C.

Yay for polite rugrats.

It's currently 21C and that's what it feels like. The high today was 22C (72F). It was a gorgeous, sunny, comfortable day. Didn't need the A/C.

One of these days, you'll probably get to test your A/C, Taxy!

Close fire, have been helping livestock owners evacuate their animals to the fairgrounds. So it's hot smokey, sweaty and I smell like livestock. Shower and to bed.

muggy,hot 96 horrid to have to pic the nectarines from two broken limbs thanks to people who asked if they might have several nectarines then took so many they broke the two limbs. next time someone asks it's going to be a big fat NO from here.
kades

Close fire, have been helping livestock owners evacuate their animals to the fairgrounds. So it's hot smokey, sweaty and I smell like livestock. Shower and to bed.

I'm guessing your "smell like livestock" comment refers to steak on the hoof rather than steak from the grill. ;) Although the smell of steak from the grill might have excited Shrek. :LOL:

Did Shrek help? That is one of the good things about country living. Neighbors (and strangers) helping neighbors. :angel:

Early in the morning and I am sitting at the computer. The window wide open and the cold wind blowing in. I will not shut the window. I will not shut the window. As soon as I stop shivering enough I am getting up to close the window some. I have a sweater on along with a fleece blanket wrapped around me. I need to put the oven on and get back in bed where I am snuggly warm.

But I have to start working on my grocery list. :angel:

I'm guessing your "smell like livestock" comment refers to steak on the hoof rather than steak from the grill. ;) Although the smell of steak from the grill might have excited Shrek. :LOL:

Horse, cow and chicken...yes, on the hoof. We saved all the livestock in the fire's path. I'm headed back to work for a half day, at least, we'll see what today brings. Shrek said I smelled good...but he was half asleep and I'd already had a shower.:LOL:

Did Shrek help? That is one of the good things about country living. Neighbors (and strangers) helping neighbors. :angel:

Nope, he can't help, his health is too bad. The smoke alone would have put him in the hospital. He had my hiking clothes and equipment all set out and ready.

Horse, cow and chicken...yes, on the hoof. We saved all the livestock in the fire's path. I'm headed back to work for a half day, at least, we'll see what today brings. Shrek said I smelled good...but he was half asleep and I'd already had a shower.:LOL:

Good stuff, PF, so glad to hear! When my dad was volunteer fire chief, he'd get home after a fire, and Baby Bro would tell him he smelled like bacon. Did you smell like bacon?

Good stuff, PF, so glad to hear! When my dad was volunteer fire chief, he'd get home after a fire, and Baby Bro would tell him he smelled like bacon. Did you smell like bacon?[/QUOTE]

:LOL: I think that's quite a rude question DL!! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, they now have bacon-scented cologne! Who wouldn't want to smell like bacon?

Actually I bet your average pig would much prefer not to smell like bacon!! :ROFLMAO:

You'd have to ask one. Bet they would!

We had a brief thundershower. Now the sun's out, and it's a gorgeous 75°F here along the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom