What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High of 88F here today, it's been so nice until today, so hot & very humid, cooler temp.'s on the way I'm told. It's 9 pm & still very humid.

The weather is beginning to be cooler here now! I love this! DA and I had the windows all open today.

Your fiend,
~Cat

Cooler temp.s are here. Woke up to 52 today, high of 68. Now, it's 58 with a cool breeze. Love this weather!

Schizophrenic. We went from A/C to sweatshirt weather, it's currently 52°F and heading downward. Windows open.

Wow, it is pouring and blowing like the dickens here. I haven't seen this in a while.
I just saw some guy walking up the road leading a parade of animals two by two. Should I be worried?

Wow, it is pouring and blowing like the dickens here. I haven't seen this in a while.
I just saw some guy walking up the road leading a parade of animals two by two. Should I be worried?

You need to make sure he doesn't have mosquitos with him...:LOL:

Windy and sunny this morning. Cloudy but not windy this afternoon. Temps in the mid 60s all day. Amazingly, no rain!

Windy and sunny this morning. Cloudy but not windy this afternoon. Temps in the mid 60s all day. Amazingly, no rain!
No rain on Hampshire as it was visiting me in Derbyshire for the day along with windy and cold-ish. Horse came in absolutely covered in mud. Why do they seem to love to roll in it when it's really soggy and gloopy?

Haven't been out yet today but it looks sunny with a light breeze.

No rain on Hampshire as it was visiting me in Derbyshire for the day along with windy and cold-ish. Horse came in absolutely covered in mud. Why do they seem to love to roll in it when it's really soggy and gloopy?

Haven't been out yet today but it looks sunny with a light breeze.

My cat loves to get soaking wet and then come in for a rub dry (and as often as not will go straight back out to get soggy again). :rolleyes:

I'm sure the rain will be back down here soon enough - though it's hazy sunshine at the moment...

It's just now starting to get light out, even though the sun hasn't popped over the mountains to the east...a little cloudy and 28°F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom