What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow would brighten things up a bit. Everything is brown with most of all the leaves gone, snow would pretty it up! High of 30F here today. It's 20F now.

A nice, fresh 13°F here along the river.

My friends in ND have a very fresh -22°F. I'm missing the warm Caribbean waters.

Last edited:
Yay, we didn't get the 4-8 inches. We didn't even get the 4. It's only 21F, but that's OK.

It's 30°F right now. With the wind chill, it's 18! Yikes! I need to get rid of the rainbow chard in the garden today or it'll freeze it's little rainbows off!

Got about 6 inches of snow last night and it currently is 19*F. I will be walking today, never have learned to drive in snow:wacko:. My sister started to move into her new house yesterday and I am helping her. Her old and new houses are just 3 blocks apart. And my apartment and new house are within that same distance. Very handy.

Gotta love the steam that comes off the water when the cold air moves in. -13C (9F) right now and more squalls coming this afternoon.

img_1321706_0_a35c06bfac84315eb2a34ebe8fa04ca9.jpg

Last edited:
A little chilly - about 7:45AM and 38F out right now...brrr. Snow on the mountains all around. Looks pretty.

It is 13ºF. with a wind chill of 4ºF. My heater has not shut off all night and I have the blower on high. In the 6.5 years I have lived here, I can not recall it ever doing that. I am wearing my heavy duty bathrobe and still can't get warm. And I have an appointment with the foot doctor this morning. Oh so much joy!

This is not our normal November weather. It is our late January, February weather. :angel:

23F here right now. The sun is out though. It's supposed to get into the thirties, but I find it often feels colder when warmer temps start melting snow.
No more snow predicted until the middle of the week... of course. Just in time for the holiday.

We received over 12 inches of snow with this last storm. I just walked down to the house site, wasn't going to start my car in 9*F if I didn't have to. There was a whole flock of pick-up trucks there, mostly associated with the new construction next door.

Attachments

• DSCN1170.jpg
    DSCN1170.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 166
Well, it is colder than usual for November, but is it that unusual? Back in the late '70s/early '80s, I always made sure to get my winter tires put on the car before the end of October. We have had -13 C (9 F), but no snow to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom