What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to 23F today, high of 38F, warmed up nicely. It was nice all day, not bad tonight either. I just heard from my sister in Brainerd, Mn.(North/central Minnesota) They got 4" of snow today with a foot expected by Wednesday.

Cold as all get out here. -16C (3F) and -30C (-18F) with windchill...

Gee, I hate to say it but our temp is presently 48ºF. And it is already dark outside. :angel:
Addie, Toffi is from Calgary and Cowtown is known for cold weather. Just wait 'til the rest of us are freezing our bums off and she gets a Chinook, and it's +10 to 20 C (50 to 68 F) in mid winter in Calgary. :LOL:

We got to 52°F after a morning of foggy zero visibility. Driving to work was interesting.

14°F...been windy all day and now it stops. It's a sheet of ice anywhere the pavement is still wet. Lots of idiots on the roads.

Mid 30's all day here. Woke up to mid 20's. Sleetey/icey day. The ground just stayed wet all day, no snow accumulation. A lot of trucks with salt to make sure they stayed on top of the icey spots. They are talking about snow on the way, nothing yet.

Addie, Toffi is from Calgary and Cowtown is known for cold weather. Just wait 'til the rest of us are freezing our bums off and she gets a Chinook, and it's +10 to 20 C (50 to 68 F) in mid winter in Calgary. :LOL:

Very true TL! We are expecting one on Monday and it's supposed to be + 3C up from -26C the day before... That means massive headaches and lots of cranky people here next week!

Almost 80 today, then.......:cool:brrrr
Love Texas weather!

Attachments

• 7day.jpg
    7day.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 136
It's in the forties. It's supposed to get into the fifties. Cloudy and calm (yay). Maybe spotty showers. A nice December day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom