What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better get the shovel waxed up, Andy ;)

It was another beautiful day here today. Low twenties, but man it felt good. That's like four days in a row. The sun was so bright it kept right on melting the snow and ice.
My turn to post a rosy sunset ;)

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 188
regretting my decision to not get new front tires last weekend, procrastinating has not served me well during this weather...

I was able to get home, but got stuck in a parking space, today I was able to get out of the parking spot that I was in and into my own, with the help of a neighbor pushing me. I may take Rob's car, which has new tires to work tomorrow. He's thinking of starting vacation early.

It's up to -7°C (19°F) and it's going up to -4°C (25°F) tonight and staying there until Friday night. I did some shopping and just before pulling onto the ramp to our garage I saw a few snowflakes start.

I think the weather service got it wrong. 5-10 cm (2-4 inches) was predicted by the end of today.

The top of this fence is a squirrel highway. Badoing, badoing!

33814-albums978-picture5836.jpg

And the view out my front door:

33814-albums978-picture5838.jpg

Same view an hour later, after the second go of snow removal:

33814-albums978-picture5839.jpg

Raining all day, then it would snow, then it would rain, then is would sprinkle, then giant flakes of snow, we are back to rain. 36°F

35F it's all melting w puddles everywhere. The sun is shining, the wind is cold if you are out long enough, otherwise it's a beautiful day!

It's snowing. Quelle surprise. And a brisk 20°F here along the river. Supposed to be warm and rainy next week, so DH is putting off shoveling.

Dawg, your DH sounds like Himself. He didn't shovel/snow blow yesterday or today because "it's going up to 45 on Wednesday". "Hold on! It's Saturday, I'm going out shopping, and I won't be able to make it up the driveway hill." And I didn't. Got 2/3 up and went into the house and made him get it into the garage. Last thing I wanted to do after driving today was get stuck in the driveway...or anywhere. As they say up here, the weathah is a wicked pissah!

20-something and blowing the snow around. UNCLE already!

-12°C (10°F), which is okay and the sun is out and it's really bright. It will be going down to -18°C (0°F) overnight. Snow forecast for Monday and Tuesday.

I'm sure a lot of you also agree with this:

1609790_729021413789033_377225012_n.jpg

You're right taxy, time to kill the snowman! I wish they had an Olympic event for snow blowing. I'd be able to send Himself out, encouraging him to train for the gold! He's so tired of cleaning the driveway - he says every time he cleans it we get snow again. I swear we're building our next house just so we can put heating elements under the driveway. :)

You're right taxy, time to kill the snowman! I wish they had an Olympic event for snow blowing. I'd be able to send Himself out, encouraging him to train for the gold! He's so tired of cleaning the driveway - he says every time he cleans it we get snow again. I swear we're building our next house just so we can put heating elements under the driveway. :)
Don't forget to put drainage for the melt water to go away.

Reykjavik, Iceland has heated streets and sidewalks. Cool, Cool Iceland: Geothermal Iceland - Heating up of the roads and even a beach

Right now, I can report from southern England that..... maybe....... it hasn't rained for a whole day! Yay!!!

I cannot remember the last time that happened.

The (gulf stream?) that shifted direction and caused the extreme cold weather in the US/Canada proceeded to dump a load of (extreme) wind and water on Britain.

We're all in it together guys!

But England is still basically sinking. (More rain forecasted tomorrow.) :unhappy:

Chin up Katy! We are hoping you folks can stay above and do some drying out. Shrek and I have been watching the news and feel for you and your countrymen who are in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom