What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get royalties, too, as well as my immediate neighbors (due to the size of the pocket), but for some reason they never amount to much.

Gorgeous sunny day today! The snow was melting and kept falling off the roof at work and scaring the bejesus out of me....the view from my office window today.....
ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1393379039.416609.jpg
And the spectacular sunset tonight from home..
ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1393379104.536447.jpg

It is "minus" again. I am just too tired of this cold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

If you remove that "2" from the current temperature you'll see what we have. Brrrrr...... Dew point is at -10, so we have room to drop. :ermm:

As a Houston-raised Tennessean who is sick and tired of temperatures below 55*, I have a hard time understanding how anybody would *choose* to live in these temperatures. I've been here 26 years now (with 1.5 years in Florida back in the early 2000s) and I can't wait to leave. I lobby constantly with my wife to head south. Blech.

As a Houston-raised Tennessean who is sick and tired of temperatures below 55*, I have a hard time understanding how anybody would *choose* to live in these temperatures. I've been here 26 years now (with 1.5 years in Florida back in the early 2000s) and I can't wait to leave. I lobby constantly with my wife to head south. Blech.

Oh come on now. It is not that bad. You will get used to it. Just give yourself time to adjust.

I am running folks, stop throwing snowballs at me! Ouch! That one hurt!!!:angel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom