What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OhMyGoshOurWeathersPerfect! Right now it's around 65 and blissfully dry, dipping into the upper 50s tonight. Still no humidity tomorrow, and high around 80. Near perfect! (Perfect would be 75, but I'm not going to quibble.)

Nice, CG! It's cooler than normal and really pleasant here at only 82F here at 10:30. I think the ceiling fan will do just fine tonight without turning on the AC.

By the way, about digital photography....I use my phone most of the time, too. Like you say, it's always handy. I have a little Nikon Coolpix but other than a few days ago, I haven't used it in over a year. My phone actually takes better pics, and I like that I can easily text the pics to family.

While the Temp iis fine, the smoke from the fires in Washington state are settling in our valleys. Kalispell has it worse, but yoiu can smell campfire outside and the sun didn't really come out today.

While the Temp iis fine, the smoke from the fires in Washington state are settling in our valleys. Kalispell has it worse, but yoiu can smell campfire outside and the sun didn't really come out today.

PF, believe it or not, our weather maps are showing a light overhead haze. It is smoke from the Washington fires.

Our temp is 71! Low dew point. Perfect weather for walking or doing outside work. Now if I could only take a nice long walk I would be out there all day. :angel:

Very hot & humid in SE South Dakota. High of 93F & so humid. It is still hot & humid at 10:30 p.m.!

Yay Cheryl! Rain is good as long as it's not too much.

I've been wondering if Addie had her hair ruffled this morning. Seems like she is situated just a bit away from the path of the tornado that blew through the Boston area this morning. Meanwhile, we've had some cloudy skies out our way, a thread of rain but no liquid, and some sun and puffy clouds. Just waiting for the rest of the front to move through so our humidity drops. The next couple of days promise to be open-window weather

A nice sunny day that didn't get above 75° F. We now have the 15th coolest July on record, and depending on the next couple days, we may make #10!

I do love the 70's.

For Atlanta in late July: paradise today. A very dry air mass in place so no humidity and about 83 degrees this afternoon. You can always tell a beautiful day in this area when you can actually see the color BLUE instead of a grey haze which signifies humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom