What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am loving every minute. :angel:
It's been a lovely, warm and balmy, late summer day.

The slightly worrying thing is that the leaves had started changing and falling in the last couple of weeks which is very early for us. Often it can be late October before they start to turn and fall. Wondering if it means there will be an early and hard winter.

Today it is going to be in the high 60's and cloudy. And it is going to stay that way. Dang. It was so nice yesterday.

Oh well, a perfect day to go for a small shopping order and then the joy of putting it all away. Still no food stamps. But I need some food in the house. :angel:

it's been raining here for the past two days, not real hard,
just a spit as my Mother says.
We're waiting for Tropical Depression Odile to pass by,
but DANG! It's moving so slow...
the washes are flowing pretty good,
we haven't had anything BAD happen.
Just wish that we could divert this precip
over to Cali where they REALLY need it!

Brr, chilly. 45 degrees right now. :ohmy: I almost ran an ad for our garage sale this Friday & Saturday. Good thing I didn't - they're saying frost on the pumpkins Thursday night, with a HI of 59 Friday. I'd be freezing in the garage! Although they're "Plus One" days, next weekend is expected to be warmer.

It's raining here. Beth, Kgirl, how badly are you guys getting hit by Odile? I hope you are both okay.

We've learned here in the Desert when it rains, stay put!
"turn around, don't drown" is the saying here
so I went out on Monday and stocked up on supplies,
we're good for probably two weeks if I stretch it
we're not in a flood plain, we're up on a plateau or mesa, so it's all good here!

Gosh, fancy living somewhere where the mid-70's is cool. That's heat wave temperature for us.:LOL:
Having said that, it was 26C (=78F) in parts of the UK today. It was warm enough for a short-sleeved tee shirt after dark (8pm) this evening. Most odd. I've known there to be mild overnight frosts before this in September in other years.

Having said that, it was 26C (=78F) in parts of the UK today. It was warm enough for a short-sleeved tee shirt after dark (8pm) this evening. Most odd. I've known there to be mild overnight frosts before this in September in other years.

As we say here in New England, that is the perfect weather to bring out the crowds for voting. When it is raining or snowing hard, they stay home. Me, I just have to go downstairs. My voting poll is right on the first floor of my building. :angel:

What a gorgeous day! Low 70’s, bit of a breeze, bright and sunny here along the river.

HA!
When ever Jim Cantore comes to your town,
boy! you know you're in trouble.
Well, he has been in Tucson for the past couple-a
days, but we were spared! HORRAY!
It's been grey and ominious looking for the
majority of the day, we had some flooding, but this evening
it cleared and we saw the sunset, yeah :sorcerer:

It was nice, cool and cloudy all day, then the clouds went away and the smoke from fires rolled in. Hack, cough!!!

Another gorgeous day, low 70’s and sunny. Again. I'm starting to think late summer might be my favorite season.

Last edited:
Icky. Cloudy, the wind's ablowin', and it's 48°F, though it feels much colder. DH even wants to shut the windows, which is a rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom