What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
17°C (63°F), definitely springlike here. It's such a relief after that winter. I have daffodil leaves poking up as well as either day lily or iris leaves. There are also chives and parsley peeking out. This is all just stuff that keeps coming back. :)

An unseasonably warm 82°F today here along the river. Next week we're supposed to go back to reality and 50’s. I've been using my lovely chives on everything!

Last edited:
It really is so nice to hear that those of you in the Midwest, the east coast, and parts of Canada are finally getting some spring weather. :clap:

It's been nice here, a high of 80F today, but we had some gnarly winds the past couple of days. Several large trees blew over in my neighborhood and did some property damage, and the power went out a few times. But it looks like all is well now, nobody was hurt.

Attachments

• 11156295_955985824441077_6320811001263940377_n.jpg
    11156295_955985824441077_6320811001263940377_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Got up to 82°F here again along the river, and cloudy. Still awaiting the rain.

It's 5°C (41°F) was all the way up to 9°C and going down to 0°C (32°F). The 90% probability of precipitation with thunder storms, was the sky spitting a little, not enough to get the ground more than spotted.

It is sunny today and the temp has climbed up to 52ºF. I have a lot to do in the house. But I am tempted to go outside for a while and enjoy the weather.

I just got back from shopping with my daughter. I almost didn't want to even go into the stores. :angel:

After unusually warm spill, it's back to average. We should be at49 high today, might even get snow this week. I just do not like gloomy, like it was yesterday. The whole day, gets me in the bad mood .

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

After several days in the 80's, it's 47°F today, and wow, is it windy here along the river.

Damp, gloomy, cold, 50 degree day, snow later in the week.

A great day for a pot of soup and a good book!

I'll trade you a steaming bowl of kale sausage soup for a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

We have a beautiful day on tap - for a while, at least. It's 72F, heading up to 82, and partly cloudy. We're supposed to get thunderstorms later, though.

Cold with a steady rain. Enough to threaten stopping the Red Sox game and make the marathon runners really miserable.

Colder yet today. Had a dream about a beautiful warm day by the ocean. Ahhhh .....

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

The wind woke me up Charlie.

True story. I ran some errands Sunday. While I was out it rained. When I got back home, it had stopped raining. BUT, it caused my Dandelions to show me where they are growing as they started blooming while I was out. :LOL:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom