What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live, from central MA, it's fireplace time!

Attachments

• 2015-06-01 19.43.04.jpg
    2015-06-01 19.43.04.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 152
We walked Beagle at lunch, I wore shorts and a sweatshirt. It was 68°F, and the first day of June. Huh.

Live, from central MA, it's fireplace time!

I just took a look at my Weather Bug. We will be staying in the 40's/50's until late Wednesday or Thursday with more rain. When are we going to have summer? Management must be loving this weather. The heat is off until the end of September and it is just too dang cold for the AC to be running.

A repeat of yesterday. Cold, raw and damp as heck. It just gets into your bones and won't leave. Another day with the oven on low.

How I envy your fireplace right now. :angel:

It was in the 50s all day and it still is there. Thank heavens. It is letting my apartment feel a little warmer tonight. The temp should be in the upper 70s by Tuesday. Can't wait. :angel:

Whew, a hot one, 94°F here along the river. I spent a couple hours in the pool on my floaty thing with my Kindle.

Off and on rainy here. I like it, but other people are complaining about humidity. It's 19°C (66°F) and feels like 25°C (77°F). Risk of thundershowers this evening.

Nice, Dawg. Your temps are higher than ours here, we had what looks to be a high of 88F, and even got a little rain. :)

Miserably hot here today. High 90's & humid. Tonight there are thunderstorm warnings all around us. I'm sure we will end up with more rain in SE South Dakota

We'll try to sweat it out one more night, but after this, I think the A/C may have to come on.

Stormed all night. Power went out. It's on again now and the storm has cleared, but the sky is still quite grey. Muggy as all heck.

We beat our yesterday's high, it's 95°F, with a heat index of over 100°. Too hot for the pool today. The A/C was turned on in the house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom