What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl, you won't be happy when I say it's gotten cool enough tonight that I have to put long slacks on. Sorry.

69 and getting cooler, so it should be nice sleeping tonight. Perfect day, since the high was in the mid-70s and the humidity is gone for now. It can stay like this until Thanksgiving.

Yuck again, Cheryl! Even a swimming pool wouldn't help that!

We got up to 82°F, now we're down in the 60's, and like CG said, should be nice sleeping weather. Windows open, A/C off.

On the contrary, CG and Dawg...! I love to hear of your nice cool evenings and live vicariously through that. :LOL: :)

And to be honest, even though the digits here are so high, the humidity is very low....I can handle the high heat, but not the humidity. I totally melt into a blob in anything over 15% humidity. Guess it's all what we're used to.

Just checked my phone and here's tomorrow's forecast. :ohmy::)

Attachments

• 11207313_10204460565381897_7306833324067970228_n.jpg
    11207313_10204460565381897_7306833324067970228_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I'm with you on the humidity thing, Cheryl. A dry 85 is more comfortable to me than a humid 68. Still hot, but I don't feel like I'm swimming instead of walking. As long as it's cool at night, I can take (some) heat. Just don't make me move to AZ. In August. :cool: Been there, done that...NO Thank You. The heat was so bad when we took our son back to college (how bad was is?) the inside rear-view mirror was in the litter bag in the console of the van when we got back to the car! :ermm: :ROFLMAO:

It got up to 88°F, hot and humid, then the sky darkened and it rumbled for awhile. Now it's raining like crazy here along the river.

It was another lovely day here. It got up to 24°C (75°F) and felt like 26°C (79°F). It's currently 23°C. It's supposed to rain tomorrow.

71°F Cloudy
Wind N 5 mph
Humidity 80%

Over 7 inches of rain this month and still it keeps coming.

I wish we could share it with the folks out west!

It was sunny this morning. It got overcast for the afternoon and then it started raining late afternoon. Of course. We were going to grill burgers. 17°C (63°F).

71°F Cloudy
Wind N 5 mph
Humidity 80%

Over 7 inches of rain this month and still it keeps coming.

I wish we could share it with the folks out west!

I hear you Aunt Bea. We have had showers off and on for the past couple of days. Then the sun comes out late in the afternoon. :angel:

I'm with you on the humidity thing, Cheryl. A dry 85 is more comfortable to me than a humid 68. Still hot, but I don't feel like I'm swimming instead of walking. As long as it's cool at night, I can take (some) heat. Just don't make me move to AZ. In August. :cool: Been there, done that...NO Thank You. The heat was so bad when we took our son back to college (how bad was is?) the inside rear-view mirror was in the litter bag in the console of the van when we got back to the car! :ermm: :ROFLMAO:

A few days ago they were getting huge dust storms in Phoenix. Now they are getting flood waters. I am not wishing flood water for Calif. but I do want them to get a week of steady rain. Enough to replace the water in the lakes and rivers, and to soak the ground enough for the farmers. :angel:

A month ago I could have posted that it's raining, and then I could have just posted "ditto" for every day thereafter. If I could, I'd bottle it and send it to CA. I can't remember ever having such a rainy spring/summer before.

A hot, humid 91°F here along the river. Heat index is 100. It was cooler in Mexico.

It's a blast furnace, with mosquitos. 95°F, with a heat index of 107. Too hot for a walk or the pool today!

It got into the upper 80s today in Oak Island, NC, and then a spectacular thunderstorm lowered the temperature to 66. The storm is gone but t's still pretty breezy out there.

After the storms that moved through yesterday, we have the quintessential summer day. It's about 72, virtually no humidity, and a soft breeze blowing through the woods. So why am I here at the computer? :huh: Danged internet addiction! :LOL:

Off I go to do some gardening. I'll be back later, if I can raise my arms up above my waist! Old age isn't for cowards...

Our weather is similar. 24°C (75°F).
hapydancsmil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom