What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL: When it's 110+ during the summer, 88 feels like autumn! It was 63 when I got up this morning and I had to put a sweatshirt on. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Dawg, I hope they fix your pool soon! :cool:

:LOL: When it's 110+ during the summer, 88 feels like autumn! It was 63 when I got up this morning and I had to put a sweatshirt on. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Dawg, I hope they fix your pool soon! :cool:

It's similar here, we're just off by 15 degrees. 90-95 is our typical summer temperature. If it wasn't so humid today, I'd probably have a sweater on :LOL:

It doesn't seem that long ago that so many of you were dealing with snowfall on top of snowfall.... :(

Indeed! We do love our seasons, and what else could we gripe about so well?

I like to spend as much time in the Caribbean as possible, I think they're a bit cooler than we are here right now. Not the case in December!

Last edited:
Yep, summer is complainin' weather for most of us 'round these parts. :LOL: That's so nice you're able to escape down south when winter hits, Dawg. Every winter we hope for a little snow - 2011 was the biggest snowfall here that we've seen in a long time - haven't had a snowflake since then. I'll see if I can find a pic. :)

Last edited:
:LOL: I'm thinking I can dig up a pic or two of snow, Cheryl, as could Andy and Addie, along with CG, PF, and a few others! I look forward to your snowflake!

Now this is annoying, how dare the temps get into the mid-60‘s for the next week? Just when the pool looks like it might reopen? Arghh!

Last edited:
:LOL: It's just weird for here - we kind of get carried away with a little snowfall, and I've been cleaning out old pics from around that time from photobucket. LOL

Last edited:
I just made a run to the store on my scooter and it was beautiful! eighty-seven degrees with a fantastic breeze blowing. I took the long way back. Instead of getting back in two minutes I went about four blocks out of way and enjoyed the ride. And I lowered my normal speed. I need to find a reason to go to the store again. Will scour the cabinet and see if there is anything else I just might need. :angel:

Me too!!!

If I could, I would crank the central air, have a fire in the fireplace and sip hot chocolate! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I want to put a commercial walk-in freezer in the garage and just sit in there until I am shivering. Too hot for too long.

Hey, I have a fireplace! Needs some cleaning, though.

It's 30°C (86°F) but feels like 40°C (104°F). We just got home from a picnic. I'm melting and drinking ice café au lait.

I'm ready for it NOW!!!!!!

Snow dance, Snow Dance

Hey, I have a fireplace!

Me too!!!...
Ladies, Ladies, can we enjoy a nice, long autumn first? :LOL: Autumn is my favorite season out of all of them. The nice part "Autumn", though. when the leaves are pretty colors and clinging to the trees, farm stands full of the last pickings of the growing season, and the nice crisp air that smells so good. :heart: Not the "fall" part of autumn when it's damp, rainy, and the leaves, um, FALL, off the trees.

I don't mind Fall, I like it....because I know SNOW is around the corner!!!!!

Give it up folks! PF wants snow. And being Indian, I will do my "Snow Dance" here in my apartment. I don't want to alarm the other residents. We have had two sent to "the home" this week. Both from serious falls.

;) So this being her first year in her new home, let us all hope she gets snow really early this year. I remember when she was in Montana, she was looking for snow in January. And all she got was a few flakes. Let her get to use her fireplace. :angel:

This week we had our third official record setting heat wave this year. Today, rain is expected and tonight during the Kickoff For The Pats Game. But we are hearty New Englanders and can take anything that is thrown at us. Today's temps are in the mid 70's. Oh how I can live with that! :angel:

It's going to be a hot one today - 9:15AM here now and already 85F. I'm going to get dressed and head out to do a couple of errands before the triple digits hit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom